Chapter 7

Izuku, Rias and Akeno made it home as they saw Eri, Melty, Poka and Alas all watching original Ben 10 and saw Mordred in the middle of making food with help from Stella as they finished as Izuku kissed them.

Mordred: "So, how'd it go?"

Izuku: "Went pretty good all things considered. I styled on the pervatron 3000 too."

Stella: "Of course you did Ikki."

Izuku: "I can't help it, it's in my blood to style on the people I'm fighting. Anyway, where's Denji?"

Mordred: "Oh, he's training with Rumi."

Izuku: ". . . . . . . What?!! Are you crazy?!"

Stella: "Relax Ikki, what's the worst that can possibly happen?"

Rias: "Gee, I can think of a few."

Mordred: "Oh relax Rias. The guy's a hybrid, he can handle it."

They all turned their heads to their training area as they all heard Denji's screams of terror and pain as they can only imagine how badly Rumi's beating his ass, which made Izuku and Rias flinch and cringe while Akeno got a bit horny.

Stella: "You know, maybe it should have been either me or Mordred instead of Rumi."

Izuku: "Oh really?!"

Mordred: "Hey, at least we didn't leave it to Akeno."

Akeno: "Hey."

Rias: "Akeno, just hearing that turned you on."

Akeno: "N-No it didn't!"

Rias: "Akeno, we've all been together long enough to know when you're horny. And there's two things that make you really horny, whenever you're fighting or seeing Izuku shirtless!"

Akeno: *blushing and drooling* "Yeah it does."

Mordred: "Oh Izu, can we go for a date?"

Izuku: "Of course we can Mordred."

Stella: "Wait, you just got back from a date with Kyoka."

Mordred" "Can it Stella!"

Mordred ran off to change as Stella just shook her head as Izuku laughed as he sat beside his daughters and ruffled Alas' hair.

After waiting for a bit, Mordred came downstairs as Izuku smiled at how beautiful she looked.

Mordred gave the little beans hugs and kisses as she grabbed Izuku's arm and dragged him out the door basically as the others just laughed

Stella: "Good to know Mordred still hasn't changed too much since we were kids."

Kyoka: "Yeah, she hogged Izuku more then Momo and Rias did."

Momo & Rias: "We did not!"

Kyoka: "You two definitely did."