Chapter 12

Izuku was in the middle of some little sparing with Issei while Rias, Mordred and Asia were relaxing and watching the two spar and Issei has made some decent progress as now he can handle himself better in hand to hand combat then before.

Issei then threw a kick as Izuku as he swiftly blocked it with ease as Izuku grabbed Issei's leg and slammed him into the ground before kicking him away by Issei got back onto his feet and rushed towards Izuku as their fists collided, causing a mi...

Issei then threw a kick as Izuku as he swiftly blocked it with ease as Izuku grabbed Issei's leg and slammed him into the ground before kicking him away by Issei got back onto his feet and rushed towards Izuku as their fists collided, causing a mini shockwave which sent the two back.

The two felt like they had enough for the day as they lied down on the ground to rest as they fist bumped.

Izuku: "Not bad Issei, you're getting better. Keep this up you'll be up to snuff in no time."

Issei: *panting* "Thanks man. Oh, thank goodness for demonic healing because my bones would be aching like a motherfucker right now."

Mordred: "Yeah, that's usually what happens when you aren't getting enough exercise on a good basis."

Issei hung his head down and playfully mopped as everyone just rolled their eyes as Izuku playfully hit his shoulder as Mordred wanted to know something.

Mordred: "This might be a sore spot Issei, but you mind telling us a bit about the hoe who basically framed you?"

Izuku, Rias and Asia looked at Mordred for a second before turning to look at Issei as he took a second before he sighed and started describing her.

Issei: "Well, she has red hair tied up in a ponytail and bright green eyes. And at first to me, she seemed like friendly and encouraging but with a bit of a flirty nature to her, but all she actually is nothing more then a malevolent psychopath with a extremely large list of negative traits. And the worst part is her beauty, which is extremely wasted on her."

Mordred's shot up a bit hearing the description of the girl as she pulled out a pen and note book as she sketched the girl according and quickly finished in no time.

Mordred: "This wouldn't happen to be her, would it?"

Mordred showed Issei the sketch as Issei's eyes widen and his jaw dropped.