Chapter 6

Izuku made his way towards Kuoh Academy as he landed a bit away from the school and transformed back to his human form as he made he walked to the school as he looked around and he was getting a lot of looks from the female students.

Izuku: 'Huh, no wonder most guys attend this school, the girls look nice. Of course, not even close to my wives though.'

Izuku also took note of all the dirty looks he was getting from a good number of the male students as Izuku decided that he's in the mood to cause a little ruckus as he looked over to a group of girls who were looking at him as he smiled.

Izuku: "Hey, how you doin?"

The girls all started fawing over Izuku as he chuckled at the effectiveness of his charms as he noticed two particular boys giving him death stares, one had glasses while the other had a buzz cut that made him look bald or that he just got out of prison as Izuku simply smirked at them.

Izuku: 'I feel like a fucking celebrity in this town.' "Now then, any of you girls know where the ORC building is?"

Some of the girls pointed him in the right direction as he thanked them as he was on his way as he felt a bit excited for what's about to happen.

Meanwhile

Rias: 'Where is he? It isn't like Izuku to be late.'

Rias was waiting impatiently for Izuku with the ORC while everyone other then herself, Akeno and Kiba didn't know what was going on as Rias looked at Akeno as she was in bliss from last night.

Rias: 'Seems like she definitely enjoyed herself last night, but did she have to seduce Izuku while we had guests over? And while our in-laws were there no less. *sigh* Well, good thing the bathrooms soundproof, otherwise we'd have lots of explaining to do for the kids. And Denji the more I think about it, I don't think he ever got the talk before.'

Asia: "Uh Rias, what's with the pizza?"

Koneko: "It's making me hungry."

Rias: "You'll both see."

Issei: 'I swear, when I see that white haired douche nozzle, I'll make him regret ever meeting Rias and Akeno!'

Suddenly, the doors blew open as Izuku was standing in the doorway with his hands on his waist and have a confident smile on his face as he walked in while Issei was completely vivid seeing Izuku's face.

Izuku: "So, this is the clubhouse huh? Looks nice."

Izuku walked over to Rias' desk and kissed her and Akeno on the cheek before noticing the pizza as he grabbed a nearby chair, placed his feet on the desk and grabbed a piece of pizza.

Issei: "What the hell is he doing here?!"

Rias: "Well, after our little 'spat' at our home on Friday, I figured this would be a nice chance to clear the air between all of us. And this is happening either if you like it or not Issei. Now sit down, shut up and listen!"