Chapter 5

The next day rolled around as Izuku woke up and saw his wives were still asleep so Izuku slipped out from their hold, got dressed and went downstairs to make them breakfast as he saw Rumi was wide awake.

Izuku: "I'm surprised you're awake Rumi."

Rumi: "How come?"

Izuku: "Didn't you stay up all night keeping watch?"

Rumi: "I was going to do that but I decided not to do that, so I rigged a bell that would let me know when he wakes up before going to sleep."

Izuku: "Makes sense, you're not really much of a morning person."

Rumi rolled her eyes and playfully punched Izuku's arm as he started making breakfast while Rumi turned on the t.v and started flipping through channels until she stumbled onto a news report about Endeavor which made Izuku and Rumi's blood boil as Rumi immediately changed the channel.

Rumi: "God, just seeing that bastard's face is enough to make me puke."

Izuku: "Tell me about it, especially with how he treated Shoto and his family."

Rumi: "Remind me, why didn't your old man, uncle and grandfather expose his sorry ass?"

Izuku: "Because Endeavor would have probably bribed his way out of it had we brought it to court, or if he did get charged and convicted, the HPSC probably would have bailed him out, rendering everything moot."

Rumi: "Shit, that's right. Well if anything, it's good we got them far away from him as possible."

Izuku: "Yeah, especially Toya. Had we been even a second late, I'm worried he would have taken a bad turn."

(Dante and Vergil managed to sperate Rei, Toya, Fuyumi, Natsuo and Shoto from Endeavor before Toya disappeared)

Rumi: "Yeah, poor guy needed a lot of therapy after that."

Izuku: "Yep."

Izuku continued making breakfast for a bit as the front door opened as the little beans ran into the living room along with Dante as the beans hugged Izuku.

Little beans: "Papa!"

Izuku: "Were you all good for Grandma and Grandpa?"

Little beans: "Of course Papa."

Izuku: "Hehe, that's my little girls."

Eri: "Oh Papa, I overheard Auntie Kalina made a new friend, I think she said her name was Koneko."

Izuku: 'Huh, well what do you know?'

Izuku ruffled Eri's hair as he asked his daughters to wake up the rest of their mammas as they ran towards Izuku's room as Izuku and Dante hugged.

Izuku: "Thanks for looking after them Dad."

Dante: "Eh, don't sweat it buddy, you definitely needed alone time with Stella if you get my drift."

Izuku: "You're an idiot Dad."

Dante: "Also, your mother told me you have something to show me."

Izuku pointed to the unconscious Denji as Dante looked at him as Izuku's wives came down for breakfast.

Dante: "So he showed up suddenly, with chainsaws for his head and arms, helped you guys kill the demon, then turned back to normal and passed out?"

Stella: "Yes."

Dante: "Also, you said his saws melted away?"

Izuku: "Yep."

Dante: "I've seen lot's of weird things in my life, but that sounds like a pipe dream."