Chapter Seven: SassCannonKaplan

Of all the crappy shit I could have dealt with today, he was not applicable. Just seeing him made me angry beyond anything even remotely reasonable. He stood there in this plaid green/blue hooded shirt with nothing underneath, showing his gross accumulation of body hair. I didn't know chests could look that hairy. It looked like he was hiding a wookie in there...

"What the hell do you mean what am I doing here? Why are you here?"

"I live here!" Avi folded his arms and shifted his weight away from me slightly. He seemed in a particularly bad mood as well, like seeing me there had somehow affected his day like his weird hairy face was affecting mine.

"You can't live here."

"And why the fuck can't I?"

"I've lived here for years-"

He scoffed. "Oh? I'm sorry?" He pressed his hand to his chest. "Aren't you a student? Don't you live here because you go to school?" He paused briefly, but continued in a very familiar fashion. "Well, I guess you can't tell me where to live then can you?" He raised his eyebrows, smiled, and stormed off past me with without another word. I hated him so much. I turned around to say something else, but my hatred blocked me from forming any real words. I gave up and stormed off home.

I decided to take a shower and a long bath at home, playing loud music to drown out any disgusting thoughts of that living hair ball living anywhere near me. I always showered thoroughly enough to not end up soaking in my own filth later, even if I wasn't going to take a bath. I scrubbed every inch of my body and shampooed my short hair. After a quick swole check, I started running my bath water.

I took my time in the tub to let all my stressors drift away for about an hour. I forgot about school and friends and everything and just soaked my tired body. Since I'd showered first, I had no problems with abandoning the tub for dry land. I walked around my room for a while finding pajamas to wear for the night and settled on just wearing my underwear. It was too hot for anything else.