Chapter Ten: Surprise!

*** I hope you guys are ready for the next chapter. It's going to be my favorite, I can tell you that for sure. >:) ***

I sat in the middle of my couch in my red tide shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans. It was the day of Kirstie's trip from Oklahoma, where she was a part of one of the countries hardest to get into singing programs. That girl and her talented-ness...

There was a knock at my front door and I ran over to it. Before I could get it pulled all the way open, there were two slender arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around someone way too tall to me Kirstie, especially since I was looking at her standing next to Scott. She smiled at me and then over to Scott before Mitch stepped back and grabbed my face.

"Ew. You grew a beard."

I grabbed the sides of his head. "You shaved your hair."

"I stuck it in your face."

Kirstie laughed and stepped between Mitch and me to hug my torso. "Hey, beard man!"

"Itty-Bitty. How are you?"

"I'm great!"

"Oh shoot!" Scott put his hands on the sides of his head and turned to run back down my short walkway. "I forgot to get Kevin!"

"Good," I spat at him as he turned sharply in the opposite direction of his parked car. I watched him walk up to the door directly next to mine and knock on the door. "What are you doing?!"

The door opened. Scott reached in. He grabbed on and dragged Kevin out of the door and back towards my apartment. I pulled Kirstie and Mitch inside and slammed the door.

"I refuse to have him in. My. House!" I lead Kirstie and Mitch into my main room.

"Does this have two floors?!" Mitch pressed his hand to his chest.

"It does. Because of how loud the hospital can be it was cheaper too."

"You smart fucker..." Kirstie said as she ascended the stairs without my permission. I heard my front door open and turned around to see Scott practically dragging Kevin into my apartment.

"I said no!"

"I'll gladly leave. I'm taking Kirstie with me though," Kevin said while still fighting against Scott's grip.

"You have two bathrooms?!" Kirstie shouted. I simply shook my head. Mitch skipped over and hugged Kevin's waist.

"Hey, Big Baby."

"Mitchie?! What are you doing here?" Kevin lifted Mitch and spun around one time before sitting him back down.

"I'm Avi's birthday gift!"

"You're four months late and unappreciated."

Mitch let his mouth fall open and scowled at me. I simply smiled and returned to my seat on the couch. "How long are you two in town?"

"I'm staying. I'm moving in with Scott." He let go of Kevin and made his way over to me. "I can bother you from close range now!"

"Joy." I made a circle with my finger and went to sit back down on my couch. The trio stood in a small cluster in the center of my living room, blocking the muted tv and making it impossible for Kevin to leave. He gave up, sat down on the opposite end of the couch, and crossed his legs at the knees.

"You guys stay there! We're going to go take their stuff back to my place. Don't move!" Scott lead Mitch and Kirstie towards the door.

"Can I go home?" Kevin spat.

"Please," I growled.

"No! Don't go! We'll bring food back," Kirstie sang as she pressed her hands together in a prayer.

Kevin folded his arms and huffed. I couldn't exactly blame him. The trio left us alone. The dumbasses.