Chapter 18: Black is the color...*

Kevin and I somehow made it to my bedroom in our drunken states all while taking clothes off and leaving a trail from my couch to my bedroom door. He dropped to his knees and pushed my back against the door.  For someone so critical of my sexual performance he sure was sloppy with his mouth when he was drunk. I opened the door behind me and fell back to the floor.

"You're a dumbass," Kevin laughed while crawling towards me. There was this fiery look in his eyes that I knew had to have something to do with the amount of alcohol in his system. He was like a cheetah, a hungry cheetah. Was I the food? Kevin lied on top of me with his head on my stomach and took a deep breath.

"You okay?"

"I need to burp," He said. He turned his head to the side and completely relaxed on me.

"Oh, well take your time. You're not lying on my boner or anything."

He burped and slapped me in one motion. Kevin sat up and did a quick search around my dresser for lube, and found a condom instead. He threw it at my face and sat down on my stomach where his head was before. I bent my knees and propped up on my elbows to watch him stroke himself for a while. As much as I hated him generally, he wasn't hard to look at, not at all actually. I balanced on one of my elbows and knocked Kevin's hand away and handed him the condom he threw at me earlier. He rolled his eyes and opened the small package. I took the condom and put in on quickly with my free hand, having to reach around Kevin's great thighs to do it, which was a task. Kevin stood up suddenly, picked me up, and tossed me down on my bed. He almost missed and threw me to a different section of my floor, but I had enough balance to recover and roll to the middle of my bed. Kevin climbed on top of me again and positioned himself. I really was the food. He sat down on me slowly. I guess all that messing around in the hallway loosened him up. He sat still for a second and stared at me before he grabbed my head and shook my hair around.

"Why?"

"It was bothering me." He leaned forwards and kissed me while slowly rocking his hips. Why was he being so gentle? Usually by this point one of us had a black eye or a bruise or something. Even when he slapped me earlier didn't really leave a mark, yet I was still completely involved in the sexual flow of this. I wrapped my arms around Kevin's waist and let him use me to please himself. Without saying so himself, he'd made my personal pleasure experience secondary to his, and I was perfectly fine with it. I wasn't anywhere near sober enough fight him for dominance. Even when he kissed me, it was gentler. I wasn't prepared to have this kind of new sexual journey with Kevin, but I was prepared for sex.

He pushed away from me and started to get a little rougher with his motions. He moaned and pressed his hands against my chest. It didn't take long before he was riding me like a small racehorse. There was something unexplainably sexy about watching that man in action. I released unexpectedly and had to sit up and physically stop Kevin before he completely ruined me. I was sitting in the middle of my bed hugging Kevin and breathing heavily. It took every muscle in my body to lift him slightly and toss him next to me so I could get the condom off.

"You suck," Kevin huffed while wiping some sweat off his forehead. I had somehow managed to mishear him and I leaned over to finish what I couldn't a minute ago. He didn't stop me, so I continued. His body was easier to read when he was drunk; too bad I can't read drunk. Needless to say, I ended up having to clean my face.

The next morning, I woke up first and noticed my voice sounded particularly good for whatever reason. I started singing.

"I love my love

And well he knows

I love the ground on where he goes"

I quickly stretched my body and continued.

"And still I hope

That the time will come

Still I hope

That the time will come

When he and I will be as one

When he and I-"

Kevin slapped his hand on my forehead and searched for a moment before covering my mouth and taking a deep breath. I had forgotten he was there. He'd ruined my morning musical number. Maybe he was hungover? Oh, this would be fun. I moved his hand and rolled over close to him, pressing my chin into his shoulder and hugging his torso.

"Pssssst. Kevin." I whispered. "You up, buddy?"

He covered my mouth again without turning his head to look at me. I laughed a little and moved his hand again.

"Black is the color of my true loves hair

His face so soft and wondrous fair

The purest eyes

And the strongest han-"

Kevin pushed me away from him and covered my mouth again. "I will fight you," He said in a raspy voice. I couldn't do anything but laugh and try to fight his hand off my mouth.