Chapter 14: Special Delivery

It had been two weeks since Kirstie and Mitch dropped by. Kevin got wrapped up in school and his studying for medical school. Thankfully, he still didn't pull his curtains all the way down. Though he almost always rushed off to bed, I knew he had Friday's off and I could sneak over there when I knew he wasn't paying attention. Scott would stop by every few days or so to make sure we hadn't killed each other. He still had no idea we were sleeping together. Poor oblivious noodle thing...

I was getting needy. Since I hadn't been with Kevin, my body was fighting me. I needed to go over there. I needed to "fight" him again. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called over to him.

"What are you calling me for?" He spat.

"Just wanted to say hi!"

"You're horny."

"I am."

"Too fucking bad. I have homework, plus I generally dislike you."

"That didn't stop us last time."

He sighed and walked into his bedroom. He pulled up his curtain and sat down on his bed. "Listen," He leaned forwards with his elbows on his thighs. "I'm not your hump toy."

"You don't have to be! It's just.... It's been a long time."

"It's been two weeks!"

"And a year before that!"

He looked surprised. "Don't you party with Scott?"

"No. I don't like parties."

He sat up straight and folded his arms. "Either way, I'm not doing anything, or anyone today."

"You're such a tease."

"The curtain's short! It's not my fault!"

"You still dry off in front of it."

He was silent. Kevin hung up his phone and pulled his curtain down. I laughed as I watched him walk away and decided to order a pizza. I left my office and walked down the stairs to the main floor. Scott was in my guest room again, thanks to some random party he went to yesterday. Megg brought him to me last night and I kept him, like a puppy.

"Hey, Avi. Good morning..." Scott was rubbing his eyes and still groggy.

"It's 3 pm. You hungry?"

"Starved." He yawned and flopped down on my couch. "You gonna order something?"

"Yeah. Pizza sound good?"

"For breakfast?"

"3 pm."

"Right. I guess Pizza is alright."

I made the order and sat down next to him to watch tv. Scott leaned his head over on my shoulder and cuddled against me. Halfway through some random episode of SpongeBob, the doorbell rang. I pushed Scott off me and lightly jogged to the door. I opened the door to Kevin, who pushed me against the wall and kissed me. I tried to tell him Scott could see us, but the damage had been done.

"What the fuck?!" Scott pushed Kevin off me. "I thought you hated each other!"

"We do," Kevin and I said in unison.

"Then explain what's happening right now!"

"Hatefucking," Kevin said as if it wasn't a big deal.

"Hatefucking?" Scott replied calmly.

"Yes."

"Oh. Okay then."

"Wait..." I grabbed Scott's shoulder. "What do you mean okay?"

"It's weird as hell that you guys are... what? Fuck buddies?"

"No. We just fuck." Kevin said.

"Ah. That. I'm grossed out and appalled actually." He walked back towards the couch. "I'm too hung over to be all that jumpy, honestly..."

"You're not the only one hung." Kevin punched my shoulder. Scott looked like he was going to puke for a second before my doorbell rang again. I opened the door, paid for the pizza, and returned to my spot on the couch.

"Since you're here, do you want pizza, Ass-hat," I asked politely

"It's against my better judgment, but sure. I'll eat your pizza, Fucktruck," Kevin responded.

"Y'all are weird," Scott said with a mouth full of pizza.