Chapter 19: Sleeper

*** I hope your guys are ready for the ending of this thing, cause it's coming. I'm really sorry about getting sick in the middle of this, but I think I've done quite a bit with this and It's about time to wrap it up, just like a good sex joke that I don't have. I really hope you've enjoyed this journey, even with my random sickness! I also hope you enjoyed Ikigai, since it was probably the product of me starting to get sick... Comment/Vote/Follow! ***

-Kevin's Point of View-

The trio had basically made Avi's living room their stomping ground, which meant I again found myself sitting on his couch, watching them be idiots. This time, however, they'd roped Avi into their dumbness. They were all sitting on the other side of the room belting Bang Bang at each other. Avi was singing the bass line the entire time while the other three switched off lead parts. Somehow, while I got lost in my phone, they ended up talking about sex?

"My firsts were funny," Mitch said coyly with a smile to Kirstie, who was disgusted entirely.

"Mine too!" Scott chimed in and the two high-fived. I crossed my legs and rested my chin in my hand to watch their faces. I knew what was coming.

"It was with Kevin," they said in unison. I let out a single nose breath of laughter and watched them gasp and look at each other before glaring at me. Every part of me wanted to laugh, but I knew they'd kill me, so I waited for the other shoe to drop.

"You slept with Kevin?" Scott seemed so appalled.

"I slept with everyone. That's not true," Mitch looked at Kirstie and grinned evilly. She rolled her eyes and took another sip from her drink.

"I'm too sober for this," She said in a monotone with that raspy voice of hers.

"Did you sleep with Avi too?" Mitch asked.

"Yeah. After Kevin," Scott glared at me again, like I'd pissed on his grave or something.

"Duh I slept with Avi! We dated for like 3 years." Mitch winked at Avi and blew him a kiss.

Scott gasped. "Mitch! You can't flirt with Avi! He's Kevy's boyfriend!"

"I am not his boyfriend," Avi said in his calm, slightly drunk voice. This wasn't the first time this accusation had been made.

"We hate each other. He's such a fuckass," I said with a smile. I knew Avi was too drunk to say anything witty.

"That's the kind of hate I'd love to be on the receiving end of. Or giving? Both," Mitch said with another drink.

"Mitch!" Kirstie slapped his arm.

"No you wouldn't. He's mediocre," I spat.

"Kevin!" Kirstie tossed the decorative pillow she was sitting on at me.

"Oh, fuck you! You... plate."

"That was disappointing."

"I felt rushed." Avi said with furrowed brows and crossed arms. He looked like a child, a drunk child. How the hell did I end up sober in this party? It's not like I had to drive home. Oh well.

It didn't take long before Mitch and Scott passed out cuddled in a corner and I had to put a blanket over them, since Avi had gone upstairs and Kirstie was in the guest room. After my sober realization I got tipsy, and was too lazy to go home, so I slept next to Avi for a night.