Chapter 20: Nononononono...

This was the third time we'd had sex without fighting first and I'd become his little spoon. How did this happen? I started pouting.

"What?" Kevin said calmly.

"I hate you."

He laughed a little and pressed his face into the back of my neck. "Yeah, yeah." He pulled me a little closer to him and bent his legs, coddling me like a large teddy bear.

"I mean it!"

"Do you?"

I turned my head to look him in the eyes. He was completely serious, and smug.

"Yeah." I sounded like a child. He laughed a little and kissed my shoulder. I glared back at him, which only caused him to laugh harder.

"I practically live here."

"I still hate you."

"Oh, don't worry. I hate you too... Why am I here again?"

I crossed my arms and pouted again. "Why am I always the little spoon?"

"Because you're tiny and what the hell do you mean always?"

"I've been the little spoon 3 times!"

"Wanna fight me for it?" Kevin said seductively.

"I'm. Out. Of. Juice."

"Then shut up." He cleared his throat and cuddled against my back.

How the hell did I end up here? I remembered watching my hot neighbor through the window, him being Kevin, and hate-fucking him in my living room while we were waiting for pizza, but how did I end up being the little spoon? Was that really my biggest concern? It wasn't. I thought about the short sexual journey we'd taken together, from violent and rough sexual encounters to... soft sex where no one got hurt and we were both happy afterwards... What?

"Kevin."

"Hm?"

"We... We don't hate each other... Do we?"

"Not traditionally, no," Kevin said nonchalantly as if he'd already made this connection.

I almost felt sick. I wanted to vomit. Was I pregnant? No. That's not how sex works.

"I think I love you..." There was a silence in my room before Kevin sat up and moved away from me with his hands over his mouth.

"Are we boyfriends?!" He almost whispered.

We both looked at each other in complete shock.

"Shit..."

-END-

*** That's it everyone! One hell of an ending right? *Grins evilly* I hope you guys enjoyed this little story. I wanted to see if I could write Avin, and I think I proved I can. As for what's next, I think Scavi? Maybe Mevin? Probably more Mavi... Mavi's my strong suit. Oh well. Bye guys! See you again next story! Comment and tell me what was your favorite moment and let me know how I could improve in my writing style! Thanks for everything! ***