Characters

Vegas

Dominant Alpha
• Aged 23
• Cold and cruel to everyone except his little brother Macau and his soulmate.

Pete

• Omega • Aged 21• Cute, sweet, and kind

• Omega
• Aged 21
• Cute, sweet, and kind. Looks very submissive but can fight back if need be.

Other Characters
Macau - Vegas's little brother, aged 19 and an Alpha.
Kan - Vegas's father, aged 50, Alpha. Treats his children very badly.
Mr Saengtham - Pete's father, aged 54, Alpha. Loves all of his children and is especially protective of Pete.
Abhisit - Pete's oldest brother, aged 28, works with his father to run the family businesses.
Damrong - Pete's second older brother, aged 26, Beta. His is a doctor and research scientist.
Amonsak - Pete's cousin and protector. He looks after Pete while Pete is studying in the UK. He is aged 21 and an Alpha.
Auntie Lawana and Uncle Kla - Amonsak's parents, both aged 49. Omega and Alpha, respectively.
Kinn - First son of Major family and Vegas's cousin, aged 30, Alpha.
Tankhun - Second son of Major family, aged 27, Omega.
Kim - Third son of Major family, aged 22, Alpha.
Porsche - aged 25, Beta. A bodyguard for the Main Family. In love with Vegas, but Vegas doesn't care about him.
Other Characters
Arm - Beta and bodyguard.
Pol - Beta and bodyguard.
Porchay - Omega aged 18 and Porsche's younger brother.
Time - Tay's temporary boyfriend, aged 28. Alpha.
Tay - Pete's best friend, aged 21. Omega.

In this story, Tawan is a good person and is married to Kinn. He is Kinn's fated mate and the love of his life. He is 29 and an Omega.