Retribution and Revenge (Part Two)

Chapter 17

Trigger warning - character deaths.

Korn's office

Korn : "That bastard Saengtham! Think about it Chan, his brother lives in Britain, he owns a Villa in Italy in the territory of Arnaldo Marchetti. Arnaldo's son Vittorio, is the one who led the first attack. Saengtham is old friends with the Chinese leader and I screwed over Hung Anh - Dung last year, remember?"
Chan : "Yes Khun, the weapons deal".
Korn : "It wouldn't have been too hard to convince that snake to join in their alliance".

CRASH! An expensive antique vase met an untimely end, shattering to pieces, as Korn hurled it across the room in an almost hysterical state.

Chan : "Our men will handle it Khun. We should get you to the safe room for your own protection".
Korn : "I won't hide away in any safe room, I'm Korn Theerapanyakul for fucks sake!"

Chan stood at a loss for words, he finally saw his boss of fourteen years for what he truly was, an arrogant jumped up pathetic twat who was full to the brim of his own self importance.
He was beginning to regret devoting his life to protecting this man, he could have had a family and a life away from all this shit and now it was beginning to look like it was too late.

Korn : "Protect the heirs, see that my dynasty survives".
Chan took a look at the older Alpha, doing his best to mask his disgust. The 'heirs' Korn had said. Not save my family or save my sons and my grandchildren, heck, he hadn't even mentioned Kim at all!
"Yes Khun" he answered before leaving the room to carry out his duties. He would be loyal to the end despite seeing his boss in a new light. After all was said and done, he had no choice. In Korn Theerapanyakul's world, it was loyalty or death.

Porsche meanwhile had made his way to his young charges bedrooms.
Prince and Princess had rooms next to each other located just down the hallway from their parents bedroom.
The children had remained asleep despite all the danger as the siren hadn't sounded on these upper floors and the fighting was occurring a fair distance away from the children's private quarters.
Suddenly Prince awoke from his slumber, the five year old boy screamed out for his Papa (Tawan). Porsche's heart broke for the child, he was already upset from Tawan being in the 'car accident'.
"It's ok Prince, uncle Porsche is here" Porsche tried his best to comfort the little child.
Prince and Princess had taken to calling Porsche, uncle Porsche, they had taken a liking to him and he often spent time playing with them while he was on duty protecting them.
They had formed a sweet bond with each other and Tawan had convinced Kinn it was ok that the children called him uncle Porsche.
Kinn had agreed because he loved Tawan and trusted his opinion on this matter.
"Papa, something bad is going to happen to Papa" Prince declared tearfully, "I need Papa".
"It's ok, little Prince. Papa is sleeping, just like you should be" Porsche soothed hugging the little boy and stroking his hair, "Papa needs his rest so he can recover and play in the garden with you and Princess again, just like he did before".
Porsche blinked back the tears in his eyes. Why did the children effect him so much? They weren't blood relations and he was a Beta, he didn't posses the innate mothering instinct that Omegas were born with. It was strange, he cared for these children almost as much as he cared for his brother, Porchay.
Suddenly a loud boom echoed throughout the night. "Papa!" Prince cried again.
Princess's screams shocked Porsche as she was awoken by the large bang.
He gathered Prince in his arms and rushed into the little girl's room, "uncky Por" she cried and stretched out her arms to the man she trusted most after her two parents.
Porsche gathered both of the children in his arms. The fighting was getting closer, they couldn't stay here a moment longer. He had delayed moving the children so far as they had slept through the start of the battle that was raging on the lower floors. He thought it would be best for the children if they remained unaware of the bloody violence for as long as possible. He met a fellow bodyguard, Sean, at the door, "come on Porsche let's get them both to the safe room".