When two become one (Part two)

Chapter 12

Vegas and Pete arrived at the luxury hotel in an upmarket district of Bangkok, where they would be spending their wedding night. They only planned to stay for the one night as tomorrow afternoon they would take a private plane to Vienna, where they would spend their honeymoon.

While checking in, Vegas noticed Pete's scent was becoming more and more perceptible, he noticed several other Alphas who were obviously checking Pete out and he released his pheromones in a warning for them to stay away

While checking in, Vegas noticed Pete's scent was becoming more and more perceptible, he noticed several other Alphas who were obviously checking Pete out and he released his pheromones in a warning for them to stay away. The manager noticed the change in the guests' mood and hurried to complete the check in procedure before escorting the newly wedded couple to the honeymoon suite himself. With the hotel hosting such elite and fearsome guests, he wanted to ensure they experienced the V.V.I.P treatment.
The bodyguards entered the room first to ensure the safety of their bosses, several bodyguards that served the Saengtham family were to accompany Pete on his honeymoon and in his new home at the Minor family mansion. When the room was deemed to be safe, Vegas ordered everyone to leave. Pete's scent blockers had now worn off completely and the enticing scent of pineapple was kick starting Vegas' sexual appetite.
Pete found himself drawn to Vegas' commanding tone of voice. Would he use that tone with him when they had sex? Pete dearly hoped so. He tried to calm himself with a few deep breaths but he found no amount of cleansing breaths could calm the hardness that lay in his boxers.
Despite the long day and the fatigue slowly creeping into his bones, Pete found himself too restless to sleep, he had been waiting for this night for so long.
"Shall we take this champagne with us to the bathtub?" Vegas asked before kissing Pete's ear softly. The sweet peck to this sensitive area did nothing to help calm the arousal in his trousers.
"Yes, I need to freshen up. I'm starting to feel a little sticky" Pete answered while wrinkling his nose.
Vegas thought the expression on his husband's face was adorable, he was already hard
with the anticipation of what was to come and now observing his husband's cute little mannerisms sent him further towards the edge.
Vegas asked if Pete would wait for a moment, then he disappeared into the bathroom taking the tray with the champagne resting in an ice bucket and two glasses into the bathroom.
Pete heard the sound of running water before Vegas returned and lifted him up bridal style.
The couple giggled and Pete buried his face in his Alpha's neck, inhaled the strong, masculine scent of patchouli leaves and placed a gentle kiss on the mating gland. The action sent sweet shivers all the way down Vegas' spine.
"Can I do this now?" Pete asked flashing a stunning smile, while recalling the memories of the morning of the stag party. Vegas had asked him not to kiss his neck until after they were married.
Vegas knew his Pete was teasing him, "You can do absolutely anything you want to me now sweetheart, I won't object, but be warned, I definitely won't hold back".
"Let's check on the water level, we don't want the bathroom to flood" Pete answered, blushing with his Alpha's words of "I won't hold back".
The mighty Alpha carried his mate to the enormous oval shaped bathtub with a cityscape view and set him down to sit on the edge. Pete selected a strawberry fragranced bubble bath and gathered the rose petals that had been left, curtesy of the hotel, then scattered them to float on the surface of the warm water.