Epilogue

A/N - This is just a short chapter to round off the story. Hope you enjoy 😊

Three years later......

Vegas stood looking out of the window of his office overlooking the Bangkok cityscape.
A lot had happened in the last three years, his father had handed control of everything over to him four months ago.
His father and Mr Saengtham had been enjoying a night out nine months ago at the theatre when they met a couple of sisters, called Lalisa and Lamai who were also enjoying the play.
Kan and Mr Saengtham both were very taken with the sisters, but because they both hadn't been in serious relationships since their wives had died, they didn't allow anything more to develop.
However, it seemed fate had a different plan and they all kept meeting in different social settings over the next few months.
After a through background check and several conversations with their children, Kan and Mr Saengtham decided to give love another chance and to this day they were very happy in their new relationships.
Over the last two years, once Vegas and Kan had complete control over the Bangkok underworld, they started pressuring the politicians to change the laws of the country to give Omegas equal rights and status.
With a little gentle persuasion, a little threat here and a little bit of torture there, finally the law was changed.
This was something Vegas had always wanted since meeting Pete, he wished for Pete to be able to have the freedom he deserved.
Many Omegas had so much untapped potential and Vegas and Kan made a point of hiring as many Omegas as possible across all of their businesses.
Omegas now enjoyed equal status along side their Alpha and Beta counterparts, they could now vote, work, file for divorce and have driving licenses.
The day Vegas surprised Pete with a new motorcycle was one of the best memories of his life. His beautiful mate's glowing smile made all of the torture worth it and now they often took motorcycle rides together in their free time.

Vegas had kept tabs on Porsche, Porchay and Kinn's children the whole time

Bruno was taking care of them well and Porsche had remained with them too.
Prince had a talent for music, just like his uncle Kim and Princess was a talented athlete, having won many competitions for running in her age group. She had expressed an interest in competing at the Olympic Games, representing Thailand, when she was old enough.
Both of the children had also begun acting in a soap opera that Bruno's company produced.
Vegas also learned that just over a year ago, Porsche and Bruno started dating and they had recently become engaged.
As for Porchay, six months ago he had accepted his Alpha and they were now dating.
He still missed Kim sometimes, but Porsche had encouraged him to try to move on and give himself a chance to be happy with his fated mate.

The family's love and connection with each other grew day by day. Some people tried, but no one was able to break their indestructible bond.
Kan had become a good father, and an amazing grandfather.
One night, when Venice was a few months old, Vegas and Pete were staying at Kan's home after a family dinner. Vegas had gone to check on Venice in the middle of the night only to find his father sitting in the nursery, holding his grandchild in his arms, uttering promises of
always being there to protect him and promising not to make the same mistakes he had with his own children.
From that moment on Vegas knew he could finally trust his father completely.
Kan carried out his promises to Venice and was often found playing games with the child and spoiling him with new toys every time they met.

Macau had recently become Vegas' right hand man. Macau had proved himself in every way possible, through his training, to carrying out missions successfully while all the time keeping up with his university studies. Vegas couldn't be more proud of his little brother. He had come so far from being the scared and vulnerable teenager he once was.
Macau had also met his Omega, a pretty pint-sized boy who's top of his head reached the middle of Macau's chest.
Pete thought the height difference between the two was adorable.

Pete's brothers were also doing well, Damrong was dating a fellow doctor and Abhisit was due to be married in two weeks, having finally found his fated mate.

Amonsak and Tay were currently on an extended honeymoon touring the pacific islands. They would return in time for Abhisit's wedding. They planned on starting a family of their own in the next two years.

Suddenly a whirlwind of trouble burst through the office door, startling Vegas for a moment. When he realised who it was, a huge amused grin spread across his face.
"Bang! Bang! Got you Daddy!" Venice shouted with glee as he held up his toy gun, pointing it in Vegas' direction.
Vegas clutched at his chest and pretended to be wounded by the imaginary bullet.
The adult Alpha male then opened his arms wide as Venice came hurtling towards him at full speed.
Vegas captured his little pup in his strong arms and lifted him up, "where's your Papa, kiddo?"
"I'm here" Pete said breathlessly as he waddled into the room.
Pete was now seven months pregnant, this time with twins. The scans showed the children were likely to become an Alpha girl and an Omega boy.
"I can't keep up with my little whirlwind anymore" Pete laughed as he stepped into Vegas' warm embrace and wrapped his arms around his Alpha.
"We will have two more to contend with soon" Vegas chuckled.
"Don't remind me" Pete giggled, "I'm exhausted".
"Sit down, my sweet" Vegas said as he guided his husband to the sofa.
Vegas took a seat besides Pete and perched Venice on his lap.
"Do you like my outfit Daddy?" Venice quizzed.
"I wear for uncle Abi's wedding" the little Alpha stated proudly.

"He finally found something he likes" Pete smiled.
"You're almost as stylish as your old man, Venice" Vegas joked with his son.
"No, I more stylish. Today you look good Daddy, but you have many bad shirt" Venice insisted as he gave Vegas a double thumbs down.
Pete tried so hard to hold back his laughter but he wasn't successful in his efforts.
"Don't laugh, sweetheart, you love my shirts" Vegas whined.
"I'm happy if you are my angel. It's you who actually has to wear them" Pete smiled, then placed an affectionate kiss on his Alpha's cheek.
"Awwww, this is just bullying now" Vegas pouted in jest.
"Don't worry Daddy, I take you shopping tomorrow. Venice will make you look good"
Venice smiled before giving his father a comforting hug.
"Ok, Venice take Daddy and Papa shopping tomorrow" Vegas smiled fondly.
"Oh" Pete sat up in surprise, "the babies are kicking".
The two Alphas places their hands gently on the Omega's rounded tummy.
"It feel funny" Venice giggled happily.
"Papa, when will Tiger and Dan Dan come out?" Venice asked curiously.
"About two months kiddo" Vegas answered.
Pete and Vegas had already decided on their new babies names. Seua for their daughter, which means tiger and Danaisak for their son, which means son of power.
Vegas looked lovingly upon his growing family.
All of his life Vegas had felt like a loser, but since he met Pete, he had gained the power and influence he had always strived to achieve.
More importantly he had gained a loving family, just like he had always craved for.
Vegas now felt like he had finally won, he had the happiness he had always been missing in his life.
He thought triumphantly to himself, 'The winner really does take it all'.

A/N - Well, we have now reached the end. I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who spent their precious time reading this story. Thank you for all the reads and votes, I really appreciate it.
A shout out to @VxPvsBxB for your help on what to do with Kan in this last little part.
If anyone is interested, I will write another VP story soon but I need time to plan the story properly first.
Hopefully see you on the next one 😁 bye for now.