Pregnancy and plotting

Chapter 15

A/N - This chapter will contain a scene of torture. Another trigger warning will appear when it is about to start.

Minor family mansion

Pete sat on the soft bed putting on a clean shirt as he awaited his husband to come back home to pick him up for his doctor's appointment. They hadn't informed their family of their happy news just yet as they had only found out themselves the previous day and they wanted a confirmation from a doctor first.
Vegas had a meeting this morning and Pete had asked his father for a day off using a headache as an excuse. It wasn't really a lie, he really did have a slight headache, it just wasn't bad enough to warrant a day off work.
Vegas had scheduled an appointment for 1pm and was now in his private office at his club getting ready to return home to pick up his sweetheart. He had been away from Pete for only three hours but he already felt horny. Three whole hours without his Omega, being deprived of his intoxicating scent, his touch and the taste of his lips. He decided to send a cheeky little photo of himself to his love.

'Vegas, Don't do that! You know we have to go out soon, we don't have time!'😡 came the scolding reply

Vegas laughed to himself before sending another message, 'sweetheart send me a photo of your gorgeous chest'.

'Vegas I'm warning you, don't rile me up now, I can't go to the doctor with a huge boner'.

'Just one photo sweetie, then I will behave. I will come to pick you up soon' 😏

Aaaahhhh shit! Pete was half dressed trying to prepare for his appointment when his husband just had to get randy when they had no time to satisfy their carnal desires.
Pete contemplated ignoring his Alpha's message before finally giving in.

'Ahhhh sweetheart, your so fucking sexy. Just you wait until after the appointment'.
Pete shook his head and smiled fondly, his husband was insatiable.

The doctor's appointment went successfully and it was confirmed Pete was seven weeks pregnant.
Vegas smirked smugly as the realisation dawned on him at the possibility the baby may have been conceived on the evening of Christmas Day, the night of their very first scene.
The doctor was a woman in her thirties and a Beta but the Alpha still growled in warning when he decided she had been touching his precious Omega for far too long.
"Vegas, please be calm, she needs to examine me to make everything is ok" Pete pleaded. He didn't really have the strength to restrain his husband if he lost control, the morning sickness was still affecting him today, way past the time it usually wore off.
"I can assure you Mr Theerapanyakul that I have no interest in your husband beyond a professional capacity. Besides my wife is an Alpha and she can be very territorial herself" Doctor Rattana chuckled.
"You have a wife?" Vegas asked slightly embarrassed for flying off the handle unnecessarily, "well good, just as long as you know he's all mine".
Pete and Doctor Rattana shared a small laugh and the examination continued. They came away from the appointment with a list of do's and don't's, a list of what food was safe and what to avoid. They learned the due date was in late September and they also took away the first scan photos of their new baby.
It wasn't possible to identify the gender yet but Vegas and Pete decided they didn't care what they were having, they would love their child whatever their primary and secondary genders were.