Getting to know you

Chapter 7

Vegas stood before his mirror and studied his reflection. In an hour he was going to see Pete, his Pete, his Omega and he wanted to look his best. Maybe a change of hairstyle? No, he would save that for another day, he didn't want to be late. He let out a joyful laugh, if only he had known the two people he had been waiting for all these years to meet were one and the same person. He had thought Pete would be someone to pass the time with until he met his soulmate, but last night he was buzzing with excitement to find out Pete is his soulmate.
He silenced the dark voice in the back of his mind that tried to tell him 'it's too good to be true, something will go wrong, you don't deserve him, one day he will leave you'.
He pushed down those negative thoughts and took a last look in the mirror. This time the person staring back at him was not the tired, empty shell of old, today what stared back at him was a more positive person with an animated smile and a gleeful gleam in his eyes.
How different his state of mind had become since last night. In the last sixteen hours he had gone from feeling depressed and lonely, to now having a brighter outlook on life. Of course the sadness and stress had not dissipated completely, but he now felt an optimism he hadn't felt in years.
He couldn't wait to tell his little brother, Macau when he would call him later.
He was lucky enough that today he wouldn't have to travel in the same car as his father because his father was actually pulling his own weight for once and attending a business meeting this morning. Even if his father had been present, Vegas was determined that he wouldn't let that bitter bitch spoil his mood.
As the time for the family lunch grew closer, Vegas felt the longing to be close to Pete increasing with each second. Was it even possible to miss someone after only 10 hours apart?
Vegas and Pete had been texting on and off throughout the morning, starting with sweet good morning greetings, then moving on to cute flirty messages.
Gathering his phone and wallet he sent his newly discovered beloved a quick picture message :

Seconds later he received a reply :

'This isn't what I'm wearing to lunch, getting dressed soon

'This isn't what I'm wearing to lunch, getting dressed soon. LOL 😂'

'I wouldn't mind seeing you UNdressed' Vegas allowed his lustful thoughts to wonder.
'What would Pete look like naked? I bet the reality would definitely surpass the fantasy'.
He quickly snapped back to reality, now was not the time to get turned on, not when he was on his way to meet his future in-laws. He could hardly wai to Mr Saengtham with a raging boner threatening to burst out of his pants.