Pete giving birth to Venice

Chapter 19

The day after Kinn and Korn's death, the funerals for the Major family were held at the former Major family mansion.
Kan invited Buddhist monks to lead the ceremony. Only family members and the bodyguards were present.
Kan and Vegas were reluctant to provide the funerals as they still harboured a deep hatred towards their deceased relatives, but Mr Saengtham and Pete persuaded them they had a responsibility to lay the dead to rest.
They followed the traditional format for a funeral, albeit a little later than it would usually take place.
As they were blood relatives, Kan and Vegas wore white, both feeling like the biggest hypocrites on Earth. White was usually worn by family members who cared, but Pete had persuaded Vegas to follow tradition and hopefully avoid bringing bad Karma upon himself. If it was up to Vegas, he wouldn't have taken much care with what he wore. In his mind, Korn and Kinn didn't deserve his respect, but this was not just their day, Tankhun, Tawan, and Kim were also being laid to rest.
The bathing ceremony was followed by the monks reading sermons, chanting, and reciting funeral prayers.
The mouners, which included Pete's family, layed candles, fruit, flowers, and lit incense around the open caskets.
Kan and Vegas opted for open caskets. The mortuary cosmetologist had done a skilful job, making the dead look presentable. Once the ceremony was over, the bodyguards carried the caskets to the hearse, while everyone else formed a funeral procession behind.
The bodies were then transported for a final cremation.
The next day, Pete helped to pack up the personal belongings of Tankhun, Tawan, and Kinn. He insisted that Kinn and Tawan's personal belongings were stored together until they knew what would happen regarding the custody arrangements for Prince and Princess. He ordered for no one to touch the children's bedrooms for now.
Tankhun and Korn's personal items were donated to charity, while Pete kept one framed photo of the stag party that Tankhun had in his living room for himself.
"Are you ok, my sweet?" Vegas asked as he spotted Pete sitting on Tankhun's neon pink sofa staring sadly at the photo.
Pete burst into tears and sobbed, "It's not fair that they were taken too soon."
"I know, sweetheart, but they posed a threat to our family. The children will be allowed to live as long as they don't try to claim back the power when they are older" Vegas hugged his Omega close, Pete was a sensitive soul, especially now he was pregnant.
"Will the children come back and live here? Who will take responsibility for them?" Pete asked.
"Pa found Korn and Kinn's wills this morning. Apparently, Kinn has an arrangement with Bruno Melendez. If anything should happen to him and his family, then Bruno will adopt the children, and they will stay with him in Argentina, " Vegas explained softly.
"Will they be ok there? Will this man take care of them properly?" Pete asked in concern.
"It would actually suit us best. The children know Bruno very well. He is godfather to both of them, and they often used to take holidays at his home in Argentina. They love the man a lot. Pa just finished speaking with Bruno on a video call just now. All we need to do is get the paperwork organised, and he will be fully responsible for them. To be honest, we don't need the extra baggage. It will be enough for us to deal with establishing our rule over Bangkok, I wouldn't know where to start with dealing with grieving children, " Vegas said.
"Me neither, to be honest," Pete admitted sadly. "It's not like we can make things any better for them. We can't bring their parents back."
"Don't worry about it now. They will live a good life away from the mafia world. Bruno's only connection to the underworld was Kinn. They met here in Bangkok when they were teenagers, Bruno's father is a diplomat, and Bruno came to visit him during his school holidays. Kinn and Bruno met at a party Korn was hosting, and they remained very good friends afterwards.
He runs a television production company in Buenos Aires, and his family are all legal and above board, " Vegas said.
"Does Bruno have a partner? What do they think about taking on someone else's children?" Pete asked.
"Bruno is a Beta, and he is single at the moment, so anyone who comes along will have to sign up for a package deal from the beginning," Vegas said.
"Ok, will you keep an eye on them and see that he looks after them properly? Pete asked tearfully.
"Of course, we plan to keep tabs on them their whole lives to make sure they don't try to get revenge on us when they are older," Vegas explained.
Pete agreed to the plan. It made sense since they now had their own little baby to protect.
The adoption didn't take too long to finalise as Kinn had everything prepared in advance.
Kan soon inherited most of the Theerapanyakul family wealth.
Prince and Princess had trust funds set up by Kinn. The children had more than enough money to live a luxurious life for the rest of their lives.
It was amazing how quickly the legal process could be when you exercised a little intimidation here and a little threat there.
Once the adoption was finalised Pete shipped all of the children's belongings and Kinn and Tawan's possessions over to Argentina.
He also sent a letter asking Bruno to store Kinn and Tawan's stuff until the children were older and could decide for themselves what they wanted to keep.
Over the next few weeks, more bodyguards were recruited, and a couple of idiotic little 'upstarts' tried to take advantage of Korn's death and seize power for themselves. The rebellions were quickly quashed and order restored.
Macau stepped up his training. The death of his uncle made him realise that fate was unpredictable, and at any moment, his older brother and father could be taken away from him. Then what would become of him?
He started seeing a therapist, and his brother and father joined in the sessions when it was requested.
Although he was still young, Macau wanted to step up and help protect his family. One day, he hoped to have an Omega and pups of his own to take care of, so he wanted to make sure he was strong and capable enough, both mentally and physically, to provide them with the protection they would require.
Pete was now in his sixth month of his pregnancy.
In his first trimester, he had endured severe morning sickness and physical exhaustion. He had followed all the medical advice, but the symptoms had only been elliviated when he passed into his second trimester.
The morning sickness was then replaced with slight breathlessness due to his rapidly growing belly pushing up on his lungs.
In his fifth month, the 'car accident' that Korn had orchestrated happened, then the attack on the Major family and dealing with the consequences of his father and father-in-law's plan.
By the sixth month, Pete felt mentally exhausted as well as dealing with heartburn, backache, and swollen ankles. Vegas and the rest of his family fussed over him, and he eventually had to admit defeat and admit he needed more rest than he usually got before.
He didn't work for his father as much as he did previously. He still did some accounting work, but he mostly worked from home.
He maintained his exercise routine with some gentle yoga, and Tay was always a willing partner. He came over most days to keep Pete company and assist him in any way his best friend needed him.
Vegas was busy with work, but he always made time to snuggle with his Omega in their nest.
They still had sex regularly. Vegas was very tentative at first. He didn't want to go too hard in fear of hurting his husband and unborn child. Finally, Pete decided to confront the issue head-on. The pregnancy hormones were driving him crazy. He was horny all the time and quite often, Vegas came home to find Pete trying to satisfy himself with his own hand or a sex toy they had agreed upon for his own personal use.
One night, Vegas came home a little later than usual. It had been a hell of a day. A Korean gang had tried to muscle in on the drug smuggling operation he and his father had going on with the Russians, so it took a fair amount of time to torture the arseholes then send their severed heads and other chopped up limbs back to their leader in Seoul.
He wanted nothing more than a second shower and to hold his sweetheart close in his arms, inhaling his sweet scent. Pete's scent was now a mixture of pineapple, patchouli leaves, and a mix of citrusy and floral tones, vaguely resembling neroli.
Vegas predicted that would be his firstborn child's unique scent.
However, as he entered their bedroom in the former Minor family mansion, he was pleasantly surprised to spy his sweetheart, trying to get himself off by simultaneously fingering his tight hole and jerking himself off.
Vegas leaned back against the wall, arms crossed, and right eyebrow raised as he waited for his naughty little Omega to notice his presence.
Fucking hell, what a breath taking sight it was. His horny husband lay naked on their king-sized bed, wriggling and writhing, oblivious to the watchful eye of his seriously turned on Alpha.
It took everything within Vegas to keep his urges in check and stay still admiring the sexy sight.
The way his Omega thrust his slick soaked fingers into his beautiful hole, the way his chest rose and fell as he struggled to regulate his breathing, the way his little hand clutched at his decently sized dick, slowly stroking, then building up his rhythm until the thrusts of his fingers into his tight heat and the strokes on his lubed up cock became in sync with each other as he chased his high. Eventually, the movements became more desperate, more erratic as Pete further chased his climax.
"Aaaahhhh, VEGAS!" Pete cried out, and a wave of pleasure washed over him as he hit his peak. Vegas' pulse raced as he took in the enchanting sight. He almost came untouched in his black silk boxers.
The surprised look on Pete's face was priceless as he came down from the heights of pleasure to the realisation he was no longer alone.
The giddy smile on his gorgeous mate's face sent another jolt of electricity to Vegas' already rock-hard dick.
"Hey," Pete called lazily, still drunk from his orgasm.
"Hey yourself," Vegas smirked before he stalked across the room to the foot of the bed.
"Quite an impressive show you put on, sweetheart, but you are aware this is just the interval, right? You still have the climax of the performance to come, " Vegas stated, and he wasted no time as he shred every thread of his clothing.
Pete looked lustfully at the body of his Alpha standing at the foot of the bed supremely impressive in all of his nakedness.
Vegas dipped down, starting with the perfectly proportioned toes, laying butterfly kisses on the soft skin and travelling upwards slowly towards the ankle, then the cute calf muscles, then the slightly bruised knee where Pete had knocked it against the bathroom cabinet a few days before. Vegas placed a lingering kiss on the injury. He hated it when his Omega got hurt. The only bruises he wanted Pete to have were from their activities in their playroom.
Pete smiled radiantly as he looked down on his 'dark angel'. He cherished the bond he shared with his Alpha, it was incorruptible and indestructible. He knew very few people got to see Vegas' true self, the sweet, caring, and loving side, and he was one of the privileged few.
The hot breath of his husband rekindled the tingling feelings in his cock that was flaccid and spent just moments ago.
Vegas smirked against his inner thigh, his tactics were working, and his plans to have his Omega panting under him in pleasure were beginning to come to fruition.
An upwards lick to the tender slick covered skin of his inner thigh, stopping dangerously close to his cock got Pete's pulse racing once again.
"Mmmmmm! Fucking tasty" Vegas breathed out in satisfaction.
Vegas teased his sexy husband by ghosting over his slowly hardening member with his hot breath.
Pete shivered with anticipation. Everything Vegas did lately turned him on, from bending down to put on his shoes to the way his lush lips clung around the spoon as Vegas ate his breakfast in the morning. Oh, how Pete wished his dick was that lucky spoon, with Vegas' lips clamped around it as he pushed it further into the heady heat of his hot mouth.
A kiss to the naval brought him out of his racy reverie. It was beautiful but not the attention he desperately desired.
He squirmed slightly at loss of attention to his now throbbing cock.
"What's the matter, sweetheart?" Vegas smirked that annoyingly, all-knowing smirk he displayed when he was enjoying teasing his husband.
Pete's mind clouded further as Vegas released more of his sexual pheromones, that smug prick knew exactly what he was doing.
"You already know," Pete whined in frustration.
A soft chuckle escaped Vegas' luscious lips. This version of Pete was his favourite, laying underneath him in a state of arousal, deliciously frustrated as Vegas teased him slowly before giving in and fully satisfying Pete's wildest desires.
"Patience, my sweet. You came already from your own hands, now, it's my turn, " Vegas said with a sexy smirk.
The Alpha adjusted the pillows against the headboard and helped a pregnant Pete lay back comfortably.
The Omega looked longingly at his Alpha's stiffie standing proud and tall and oh so ready for the erotic activities to come.
Vegas raised himself to his knees, taking care to avoid his mate's swollen belly. Pete had always turned him on, but a pregnant Pete was a whole new level of sexy.
"Be a good boy and help me out first, then I will be sure to return the favour," Vegas whispered into Pete's left ear.
The combination of the feel of his husband's breath on one of his erogenous zones and the promise of Vegas returning the favour sent a shudder all the way down Pete's spine.
"I love you," another wonderous whisper into his ear, followed by a soft kiss and a sensuous lick aroused Pete to his very core.
"I love you too," Pete replied, capturing his angel's lips in a soft kiss that quickly turned passionately filthy.
Vegas chuckled once more before kissing the tip of Pete's nose, then straightening up onto his knees and delivering his already dripping member to his lovers lips.
"Give it to me, Alpha. I'm going to suck you like a lollipop," Pete promised.
Pete opened his mouth, eager to receive the delicious treat.
The rock hard cock filled his mouth cavity as the tip brushed against the back of his throat. Pete began his work immediately, lapping and licking, skilfully sipping, and sucking.
Vegas threw his head back in pure pleasure.
This was just what he needed after a shitty day, the love of his life with his lips around his cock providing him with the ultimate pleasure.
A few blissful moments later, and Vegas felt his orgasm approaching. He bucked his hips, lost in his pleasure and just before he was about to release he ripped his cock from his lovers mouth, shooting his load to coat his Omega's face, nipples and pregnant belly with his hot and sticky cum.
He grabbed his phone quickly off the nightstand to capture the precious moment. The adorable surprised face of his perfect Pete was a 'picture' indeed as he clicked a myriad of photos to add to his favourites album in his photo gallery entitled 'wank bank'. The photos in said file all featured Pete in various compromising positions and sexy poses. These were the photos he used to satisfy himself when Pete wasn't by his side.
"Vegas! What the fuck?" his adorable Omega pouted.
"Sssshhhh, my sweet," Vegas coaxed as he dipped his head behind Pete's ear and buried his nose in the scent gland.
Fuck, the sweet mixture of his, his Omega's and their babies scent drove him wild.
"Do you know how sexy you are right now?" Vegas whispered breathlessly, "you look so fucking sublime".
Pete calmed a little at the carnal compliments, he never failed to succumb to his Alpha's sweet words, Vegas was a silver tongued charmer indeed.
Vegas started suckling on Pete's plump left nipple. His breasts had grown a little during the pregnancy, and it only added to Pete's allure in his eyes.
Pete let out an aroused moan as Vegas suckled until he felt the tasty colostrum on his tongue. He held it in his cheek while he licked some of his cum of Pete's face. He then attached his lips to the Omega's own and passed the milky mixture from his mouth and into his lover's.
The kiss was messy, and the fluid exchanged back and forth, back and forth, until Vegas broke the kiss and swallowed the mixture with a cocky but loving smile.
"Good boy," he smiled softly as he caressed Pete's face with a gentle touch.
Vegas then reached for the wet wipes on the bedside table and cleaned his gorgeous mate's face, upper body and belly of his cum.
"Have I earned my reward yet, my Prince?" Pete asked seductively.
"Oh, I think you have," Vegas returned with another soft smile.
Vegas reached down between Pete's slick, soaked thighs, leaving little teasing caresses as he went. The sight and smell of his slick coated fingers aroused the Alpha within and drove him to distraction. He brought his fingers to his lips and covered them using the scented slick like lip gloss. He delivered a passion filled kiss to his Omega's swollen lips, allowing him to taste himself on his tongue.
"Your hole should be prepared enough by now," Vegas said in a sexy and seductive tone, "You were very naughty not waiting for me to get home to service you, but after that blow job I'm willing to forgive you and give you what you need" Vegas said with a wink of his eye.
Pete's eyes flared with arousal, and that just made Vegas even more desperate to bury himself in his Omega's tight heat.
He had been very careful since Pete had gotten pregnant. He wanted to protect both his husband and son with every fibre of his being, and that included restraining himself during sex. He still very much enjoyed making love with his husband. The love and attraction he held for Pete would never waver, but he couldn't deny that he missed giving Pete a good hard fuck at the end of a frustrating day at work. He knew Pete missed it, too, but it would only be a few short months, and then they could go back to devouring each other properly again, the way they both enjoyed the most.
"Angel, don't hold back this time. Fuck me hard, the way I love it" Pete begged.
The cunning the minx knew exactly what he was doing. He knew Vegas wouldn't be able to resist his sultry request.
"Sweetheart, the baby," Vegas warned in a dominant tone.
Fuck, that dominant tone of voice just fuelled Pete's fire even more.
"It's ok, Alpha, you don't need to hold back. You won't harm our son. I asked the doctor about this matter" Pete reassured.
Vegas couldn't deny that he was still worried. He also couldn't deny that he wanted to take his Omega without restraint. But hearing that Pete had sought medical advice on the issue reassured him a little.
Vegas switched his tone and temperament to the one he usually reserved for the playroom.
He acknowledged that it felt so good to slip back into the Princely persona. He had missed it, he was so happy to realise that he and Pete were on the same page.
"Ok, my sweet little slut, you want it hard and fast you can have it that way. Don't go complaining to me later, " Vegas growled.
A bell-like laughter filled the air, "Don't worry, Alpha, just do what you do best and take real good care of me" Pete flirted back.
Vegas settled back on his haunches between his Omega's fleshy thighs.
Over the course of their short marriage, Vegas and Pete had discovered they both had a penchant for dirty talk.
A lustful look from the Omega riled up the Alpha, "it drives me crazy when you look at me that way. You make me so damp horny sweetheart. Tell me what you want, my little cockslut," Vegas demanded.
"You know what I want. Give it to me, give it to me real good," Pete answered sassily.
"Demanding little bitch aren't you?" Vegas asked rhetorically, "should I tie you up and make you take it, or are you going to be my good and obedient Omega?"
"I will be your good boy, if you show me what you can do. Come on, I know you're man enough. Use me, use me as your toy, " Pete said with a challenging look in his eyes.
Challenge accepted my pretty, Vegas thought to himself excitedly.
"For the next few hours, you're my personal sex toy. Deal with it, my little cunt" Vegas growled, losing himself in his own fervent desires.
"Look how ready I am," Pete purred while biting his bottom lip, "Don't you want to stick your huge dick in there?" Pete teased as he raised his legs and flashed his puckering hole to his aroused Alpha.
The Alpha purred back at the sexy Omega. God, he was so in love with the man lying beneath him. Fuck, all this dirty talk had made Vegas desperate. Desperate to devour the meal beneath him, desperate to bury his colossal cock into his mate's tight hole, desperate to pound into Pete hard and fast and desperate to cum hard inside his husband and fill him to the brim with his hot seed.
"Just you lie back and take whatever I have to give but don't you dare cum unless I tell you you can" Vegas ordered.
Pete shivered again in anticipation. The sexual pheromones poured out of them both like water from a broken dam.
Vegas slicked up his bulging cock with a mixture of lube and his Omega's slippery slick.
Without warning, he pushed all the way into Pete's tight heat, earning himself an estatic moan from his horny husband as he revelled in the intoxicating mixture of pain and pleasure.
Showing no mercy, the eager Alpha took hold of his Omega's legs and began pounding into his love channel.