Happy Ending

AUTHOR NOTE: TRIGGER WARNING FOR BLOOD VIOLENCE

It's time you are finally going to marry the love of your life, you swallow and head downstairs. Hellman Hall has been transformed into a beautiful ceremonial wedding area. The string quartet is playing and John waits at the bottom of the stairs for you with his arm ready. 'You look beautiful.' he smiles. 'All the Baroness's work I can assure you.' you gesture to the gown. John smiles and you enter other than Kat and a few hookers, some colleagues, and designers you don't know the majority of the people as John walks you up the aisle.

 John smiles and you enter other than Kat and a few hookers, some colleagues, and designers you don't know the majority of the people as John walks you up the aisle

He takes you to the top of the aisle under a flowered arch, where waits a female independent celebrant dressed in a suit. John steps back and you swallow nervously waiting for your lover. 'Well aren't you a dream?' Louis smiles at the Baroness as she makes her way downstairs. He heads up a few taking her hand and leading her down the stairs. The Baroness takes his hand and follows him he then takes his arm. 'No second thoughts?' he asks. The Baroness snorts. 'Don't be ridiculous.' she tells him off. 'I'm going to marry the love of my life I have never been happier.'

Louis smiled. 'I'm pleased for you Baroness.' The sun is golden and illuminates your body and you turn to see her. Your smile is unable to hide as you see your gorgeous fiance walk up the aisle the sunlight illuminating her face. The celebrant has a head microphone so all the guests can hear her. When the baroness reaches you, you are shaking you understand why she put so much effort into all of this now. 'You look beautiful, yes I know you know that.' you reply before she can. 'Actually, I was going to say that you look stunning.' You blush. 'Oh, well I didn't know that.'

'Welcome family and friends.' the celebrant begins. 'Do either of them even have a family?' Kat whispers and John shrugs. 'We are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the marriage of (y/n) and Victoria. This is not the beginning of a new relationship but an acknowledgment of the next chapter in their lives together. (y/n) and Victoria have been in love for some time, and we now bear witness to what their relationship has become. Today, they will affirm this bond formally and publicly.' you are holding her hands and looking into her eyes.

'Do you Victoria take (y/n) to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and not so good times, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself unto u for as long as you both shall live?' The little muscles...

'Do you Victoria take (y/n) to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and not so good times, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself unto u for as long as you both shall live?' The little muscles in the baroness's face twitch. 'I do.' she squeezes your hands. The celebrant continues. 'Do you (y/n) take Victoria to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and not so good times, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself unto her for as long as you both shall live?' You don't answer at first which makes the Baroness's heart stop.