Chapter 8: Guardian of the Sea

In the underwater kingdom of Seaquestria, the Mane Six wanna know who's the Protector, and what they're hiding.

Twilight Sparkle: "What Protector? Who is she?"

Nova did not want to speak of their Protector but her daughter was going to tell them who's their Protector, so she tells them the beginning of the image of their Protector.

Queen Nova: "Long before the Sister of the Equestria, the land and the sea were once lived in harmony by our greatest protector of Equestria. Our protectors were the Sea Dragons, Guardians of the Sea, to protect and give peace to creatures in the land or the sea. We worship them as our protector, our guardian, and our savior. But the land was in danger, because the Atlantians from the Deep Sea came to the surface to flood Equestria to restore their home. But our Guardians fled them back to where they came. We thought we were safe, until they summoned the danger of the sea. They thought they could control, but they didn't. A kraken with no love but hate with destruction of everything. Lagriahu, Lord of the Deep Sea. He has the power to control the storm and the sea, flooding Equestria and the surface, as every surface dweller has no land to survive. Our Guardians turned to stopping him but they were slaughtered and beaten, as none of them did not survive from his wrath. But one did, Neslia. She had outrun the destruction of the slaughter but wounded from the battle, as she was washed into our shore and saved her. We worship her and use the magical pearl to restore her strength, as she becomes full of energy and again battles Lagriahu. And soon, Lagriahu was beaten and sent back to the Deep Sea, never again returning to the surface. For the surface, Neslia uses all her strength to restore the land and the sea, but costs her the loss of her powers and the sea. So we hid her in a safe place where she can rest, as we promised not to awaken her to return to the sea. Even though any creatures who learn about her existed could hunt or hurt her, as our last Guardian of the Sea." She finished her story. "I promise not to awaken her and cannot release her to the outside world. We all must not awaken her. Our last Protector must be hidden."

Twilight Sparkle: "But you can't just hide her or hide down here!" She added. "Trapped forever! There's so much you're missing! Including your Protector."

Queen Nova: "Our Protector will not leave this place. She will be hidden for her safety. We are one hundred percent okay with that!" She barked as a small octopus creature swam up to her and gargled something. "Yes, Jamal?" Jamal gargled again. "Ooh! Time for my seaweed wrap." The octopus gargled a third time. "Yes, a massage, too. Mama needs her deep tissue."

With that, she swam out of the room with the octopus. The guards also left, leaving their guests alone in the throne room.

Applejack: "So that's it?" She asked. "We left home for nothin'?"

Flash Sentry: "Well... I guess I can understand where she's coming from." He responded, the others turning to him with wide eyes. "What?"

Princess Skystar: "Oh my gosh! Best...idea! You can stay with us! FOREVER!" She cheered before laughing. "There are so many things we can do!" She started swimming around the room, showing the ponies a bunch of objects. "We can make friendship bracelets out of shells and... picture frames outta shells and... decorative wastebaskets out of shells."

Rainbow Dash: "You got anything to do down here that doesn't involve shells?" She asked.

Princess Skystar: "Well...no," Skystar shook her head. "But now I have someone new to share them with! I mean, aside from my friends, Shelly and Sheldon." As she said that, she pulled a pair of clams from behind her back. The shells had googly eyes stuck onto them, the clams jiggling open and closed. "Right? Shelly and Sheldon." She chuckled as Pinkie gasped in amazement. "Get it?"

Pinkie's smile grew three times the size, but Rarity swam up to the princess before the earth made seapony could say anything.

Rarity: "That sounds lovely darling, but you must realize, we can't stay."