Chapter 9: Return to Equestria

Twilight regains her consciousness and sees herself in the cage surrounded in the pool of sharks as she looks around and sees a glass window knowing they're under the sea inside the sub. She tries to use her magic to break free but nothing makes a dent.

Tempest Shadow: "Keep trying all you want, they're made of Atlantis Vibranium." She appears from the shadows, including with Ray. "You did an excellent job, Ray. I misjudged your actions. I guess my sister did chose you for a reason."

Ray: "It was my honor to serve you, Tempest." He bowed to serve her will.

Tempest Shadow: "Leave us." Ray understood and left, leaving her and Twilight alone face-to-face. "Aww, the "Princess of Friendship". With no friends! *Chuckles* And no way out." She corrected as she circled around the cage.

Twilight Sparkle: " I don't understand. Why are you doing this?" She asked. "You're a pony, just like us! Why serve them?"

Tempest Shadow: "I'm not serving them." She added. "I am the Daughter of the Atlantis King, and the Sister of the Atlantis Queen. I was raised by the royal family who showed me everything about our home. Land never existed when the sea was once our home. We have all lived in harmony from the beginning of our past. But now, we will be restored the way it used to be."

Twilight Sparkle: "Restore the sea by flooding Equestria? You can't do that. Equestria is the home for all creatures who live on land. Flooding it will not restore anything. Why help them? Why do you live with them if you're not even one of them?"

Tempest Shadow: "Because he saved my life!!!" She shot up and slammed her broken horn onto the bars. It unleashed a stream of blue electricity, illuminating the bar and sent a few rogue bolts into the cage that made Twilight gasp. "Her father gave me a home, a life where I finally found. I was never been home to the surface. This is my real home."

Then music starts to play, which every villain has their time to sing. Even evil ponies still had the need to sing their feelings at appropriate times. Just already go on YouTube, if you really want to listen.

And as she sang, Tempest told her a tale. A tale of a little unicorn filly with many friends that she loved to play with since she could use her magic with incredible skill in their games. But then one day, those friends lost their ball in a forest cave outside their hometown. And when that filly bravely ventured in to retrieve it, she found that the cave was home to an Ursa Minor. The beast, with a single swipe of its claws, broke the filly's horn from her head and left a large scar over her eye. The child was barely able to escape and spent months recuperating, but there were some things that just couldn't be healed. This included her horn, which she could no longer use properly. When she returned to her friends and attempted to use her broken horn to play, all she could do was unleash sparks of raw magic that scared them. The friends quickly abandoned her, finding another unicorn that had a lot of skill with her horn, leaving the filly lost and alone. As she was alone on the shore at night, she was found by an Atlantians sea creature who was actually the King of Atlantis. She was frightened, as he saw the sadness of her lost horn and offered her to live in his city as she then accepted leaving Equestria behind. Soon, she arrives in Atlantis City in the Deep Sea where all sea creatures notice she does not belong in their home, as the King accepts her to their home. He introduces his daughter Cecaelia who also has no friends to play with. They both meet and she shows her lost two tentacles from playing with the other friends, and was torn off from a wild shark. They haven't grown back, letting her to be cripple with six tentacles. This made Tempest find someone who was just like her, as they became best friends. And the Atlantis King adopted her as his second daughter. Time passed, they both became royals and studie books of their history of the land and the sea, as their father saw between the two of them and interest they could change the world for both land and sea as he grew old and passed away leaving the two sisters alone and heartbroken. But Cecaelia became the Queen and now in charge of their kingdom. She then took notice her sister hasn't got anything but a promise she can restore her horn if they need powerful magic from the surface. With this, they began their plan and announced they will restore their home and live in harmony.