Chapter 4: Windmill on the run

Meanwhile, Tempest and the Generals have arrived in Klugetown in pursuit of Princess Twilight. The Generals were wearing scuba gear filled with water to survive in the hot desert. The Klugetowner creatures ran away, as the Generals think they're afraid of them.

Ray: "They're here. But I lost track of them. There are too many land-creatures with different traces of these land-ponies."

Sir Claw: "I knew we should've brought an army. Why do they stay in the Megla-Sub, while we scold around this place? It's a lot hotter than our home."

Znappy: "I can find that Princess so quickly. Just need to recharge myself and I can zip-zoop-zip-and-zoop."

Tempest Shadow: "Save your electricity, Znappy. I'm still your leader and you obey my commands. I have something that might help." As she announced herself in front of all Klugetowner creatures. "Attention! A little purple pony passed this way. Tell me where she is..."

Znappy: "And we'll zap every land-creature with our zappy-zap!" As she pulse her gauntlet with electricity.

Tempest was about to command her, until a shark stepped up. And Sir Claw knows who he is.

Sir Claw: "Mori... still selling fresh fish at the market? Because you turn your back on the Queen as she will restore Equestria to the rightful glory."

Mori: "I'm still not joining your army. And in fact, you think we're gonna fall for this again? I don't know what kinda scam you're workin' with Capper and the rest of your friends, but-"

Tempest Shadow: "Friends?" She asked.

Mori: "Poison or no poison, you're gonna pay!" He was about to strike her, but Hark picks him up.

Hark: "Hark keeps the Queen's Sister safe. Hark will not let any land-creature hurt Tempest."

Mori struggled, as Tempest then threatened him with her sparks.

Tempest Shadow: "Now.... about this "Capper"......"

Back in Capper's loft, most of the Mane Six were laying around laughing as Twilight continued her work.

Capper: "Stop playin' me!" As he told Rainbow. "A sonic rainboom? That's not a real thing!" He got up and stared right into her eyes. "Is that a real thing?"

Rainbow smirked and hovered in the air.

Rainbow Dash: "I'll show ya!" But before she could try, Capper grabbed her.

Capper: "Naw-naw-naw, I don't need you 'sonic rainbooming' up in my place, thank you very much."

Rainbow chuckled as she sat back down, Capper turning away. When he did, he found a needle and thread hovering in the air.

Capper: "Whoa, hey, hold up now." But before he could stop it, the needle dived into his coat sleeve, which had a large rip in it, and stitched it up rather neatly. "Whoa."

He turned to Rarity, who smiled at him while her horn glowed and held up some buttons.

Rarity: "Here you go." She sewed the buttons into place on his coat. "I do apologize. If we were back home, I could've done something truly fabulous."

Capper: "Okay...what's the catch?"

Rarity: "Nothing." She replied. "After all that you've done for us, consider it a thank you."

Capper: "Oh. Uh, don't thank me. Really."

Twilight Sparkle: "Girls!" She called, as they heard Twilight call out. "We've been looking for the wrong queen!" She grabbed a map she had found in Capper's things and placed it on a table. "We don't need the Queen of the Hippos! We need the Queen of the Hippogriffs! Part pony, part eagle!"