Chapter 12: One to Rule

Cecaelia was still on the balcony controlling Lagriahu to kill Neslia. Lagriahu blasts lightning at her, but she dives into the sea and backs tail on him many times and energy blasts.

Princess Cecaelia: "You think you're very clever?" She growls, wanting to destroy her. "Well, let's see if you can hide from this!"

She raises her trident commanding Lagriahu to full electricity and blast it into the sky creating a powerful thunderstorm. And Krad sees what she was doing.

Krad: "Your majesty, it will..."

Princess Cecaelia: "Doesn't matter, Neslia first!" She ignores him as she knows what will happen.

The thunderstorm strikes around the sea and Canterlot. It struck everywhere including ponies, hippogriff, and Atlantians. Neslia dodge and weave from a thunderstrike but it struck her and still continues on.

Krad: "Your majesty, the weapon is ready." He shows her the big harpoon is ready to fire.

Princess Cecaelia: "Excellent." She said in furious and pushed him aside. "Move aside! I should be the one who does it." She places her tentacle on the lever and focuses to aim at Neslia. "Come out, Neslia. Can't hide from me."

Meanwhile, Twilight and her friends made it to the balcony and saw her with the big harpoon. They now knew what she was about to do.

Rarity: "*Gasps* That naughty squid! She's gonna harpoon our big friend!"

Fluttershy: "Actually, she's an octopus." She pointed out.

Rainbow Dash: "Who cares! Time to squish that slime fish!" She cracked her hooves as she was ready.

Sir Claw: "Not so fast!" The Mane Six were stopped by Atlantians Generals who are now protecting their queen and given orders. "No land-creatures will harm our Queen. Including you, land-ponies."

He activates his claw into a blade, Hark swings his anchor, Znappy recharges her gauntlet, and Ray reloads his crossbow. They block their path to their Queen, as they know they have to beat them.

Applejack: "Okay..." She's now tired of them. "Now I'm getting really tired of them."

Pinkie Pie: "Yeah!" She said but not knowing what she meant. "Are we really tired of them?"

Twilight Sparkle: "Yes, we are." She ready herself as her friends ready.

Pinkie Pie: "You've got this, Twilight!" She smiled encouragingly.

Twilight Sparkle: "No. We've got this. Together." Twilight said triumphantly.

With that, the Generals start to attack as the Mane Six ready to take them out. Applejack and Pinkie Pie face Sir Claw, Rainbow Dash battle Znappy, Rarity and Fluttershy deal with Hark, and Twilight and Spike deal with Ray. Dash and Znappy battles around zooming or zapping around with speed.

Rainbow Dash: "So, you're saying you're the best zapping-zoop eel in the Equestria?" She chuckled. "I thought you were that fast?"

Znappy: "I'm faster with full zappy!" She unleashes her lightning bolt at her but misses.

Pinkie Pie and Applejack are still dealing with Sir Claw and keep on dodging his blade, and Fluttershy and Rarity are still dodging from Hark's anchor as he keeps on swinging around trying to smash them.

Hark: "Hark smash land-ponies!" He slams his anchor at them but misses.

Fluttershy: "Now hang on!" Hark pauses and listens to what she has to say. "Maybe you shouldn't not smash us, or anything. Smashing is very bad and could hurt anypony."