Chapter 10: Battle for Canterlot

Meanwhile, back at the Canterlot, the Megla-Sub finally arrives and the jaw opens. Tempest comes out with her Generals bringing Twilight's cage. Twilight saw the ponies being held by the Atlantians keeping them in place, and not letting anything out of their sight. But some kept hope, one of them being Songbird Serenade. The mare was being held with the group, singing a song about breaking through a storm in a hope that the ponies wouldn't give up. But she soon stopped when an Atlantians Guard growled at her cage, saying something in its language she could only assume was a threat to shut up. She sighed at this as the sound of two carts rolling through the street made them look up, going wide-eyed as they saw Twilight being taken through the street. And as they arrived at the throne room, the Atlantians Guards pushed it open. The once beautiful room was now filled with coral reefs, as the stained glass windows that were supposed to fill the room with light were now covered by Atlantis banners. And the throne was now covered in coral reef, and the Atlantis Queen was waiting for them.

Princess Cecaelia: "At last, you finally brought the Princess." As she changes the subject. "Do you know how long I've been sitting here? I'm almost dry out in my new throne, and I have to be soaking wet with a bucket that my servant keeps bringing me." As she said, Krad splashed a bucket of water on her.

Krad: "Better?" He asked.

Princess Cecaelia: "Yes, and thank you. Now please, that's all." She asked and Krad left, leaving her with Tempest and Twilight. "Well, hello. You must be Twilight Sparkle, Princess of Friendship. I heard many stories from your surface. You and your princesses brought harmony to the land with your magic. That's why we came to the surface because me and my sister will restore everything from the beginning of the Equestria. And to do that..." As she tells her. "We need all four Alicorn magic to lead the land-ponies to join us so we can evolve to the beginning of our existence."

Twilight Sparkle: "That what you wanted? Just our magic? To bring harmony?"

Princess Cecaelia: "Yeah, well, it's for my sister. I just needed your magic just to restore her horn. So anyway, once we transfer all three of the princesses and your magic out of you, I will give them to my sister and she will have her horn restored and we will convince them all to join us."

Twilight Sparkle: "That is not how harmony works! You can't just convince them to let the sea flood Equestria by taking our magic."

Princess Cecaelia: "You're just not seeing the future, land-pony. Wait, Twilight, I mean. This is just the beginning of a new world."

Tempest Shadow: "*Ahem*...." Reminding her she's forgetting something.

Princess Cecaelia: "Right..." As she remembers. "We must hurry if we really want to restore the sea. So follow me, and bring her with us. The princess might be waiting for us down thinking how long they've been there with those hungry piranha fish. Could you imagine? *Chuckles* Well, let's go."

They move on, as the Generals drag Twilight's cage to the dungeon.Then Twilight sees the Megla-Sub outside on the ocean pouring fishes into the middle of the sea and questions her what they're doing. And they arrive seeing the princesses still in the cage, with a pattern drawn on the floor, which was a circle along with a four petalled flower. Each statue was positioned on the tip of a petal while their cage was placed on the final petal, as they saw Twilight.

Princess Cadance: "Twilight!" She cried, as Twilight saw her.

Twilight Sparkle: "Cadance!" Before she could say, Cecaelia interrupts.

Princess Cecaelia: "Okay, before we all get into all the conversation and worry for each other, let's just get this over with and complete what must be done. Shall we?"