chapter 12

Alices health regained within days after jay's return. within no time she was out of the ICU and in regular health care unit. it seemed as if jay was the medicine she needed right from the very beginning.

''jay, can't i go home now? i feel home sick now.''

''i have asked the nurse they will discharge you today and then i have to take you someplace i have never taken anyone too.''

''haha, jay and his surprises.''

after a short while Alice was discharged and was accompanied by jay on a road trip to an unknown place.

''where are we going?''

''A place that has infinite memories.''

''ah sounds interesting''

''it sure is. i always end up getting nostalgic.''

Alice placed her hand on his hand and smiled at him.Alice feel asleep.within no time she was in deep slumber.

-.-.-.-.-

after a short while, she opened her eyes. the light coming from the sun burned her eyes. she heard a chuckle from the far side of the room.a male chuckle. she opened her eye's and she frantically sat up. she looked around, this wasn't her room. the room was painted dark blue. It had a huge flat screen TV right in front of the bed and a sofa placed near the window. beside it was a cabinet with lot of gaming consoles, Alice immediately fell in love with the cabinet and felt jealous of that person who owned it.

''Good morning sleeping beauty.''

she took her eye's of the cabinet and stared at jay who was standing in the corner of the room in boxers. she wanted to take her eyes of him but she just could not. Alice held her head

''ow! it hurts. wait, where am I?''

''you're in my house number 2, in my room''

''wait what?''

Alice quickly took a look at herself under the blanket. she was still in her worn out cloths

''phew!''

''Do you really think I'm that kind of guy?''

he started to walk slowly close to alice holing a cup of coffee in his hand. he approached close to alice, leaned on her. is going to kiss me? he had this charm in his eyes. the evil smirk on his lips. he came closer to Alice an whispered in her ear

''I like my girls, in consciousness''

he winked an placed the cup on the side table.

wait what do you mean by 'girls'

''haha, awwh alice is getting jealous''

Alice crossed her arms and pouted

''so you hungry? want breakfast?''

''breakfast? how long was I asleep?''

''you slept throughout the day''

''wao! I am starving in that case'' alice let out a little laugh

''like mac'n cheese?''

''yea! you know how to cook?''

''LOL no, but i sure can heat'' he winked at alice

-.-.-.-.-.-

after eating Alice was still not sure where she was until she stepped out of the house. an isolated place with just one house. it seemed like a beach, a beautiful place it was. the deep blue see was visible from jay's room and the wind was blowing just fine. It was all so perfect. Alice was still standing near the front door, jay came an stood by her side.

''it's perfect isn't it?''

''yes, it sure is, but why do you feel nostalgic about this place?''

''Well this is my old, or shall i say my real home. when ever i step inside i can see my mother and father seated on the front sofa and me and my sister playing out on the beach. they were the best days of my life''

''You have a sister?''

''well, had a sister. Monica, she was more like my best friend, oh wait rosa, you remember her right? she is Monica's daughter. ''

''oh! so what happened to Your sister? and where is rosa?''

''It was 10th November and it was snowing like crazy, she along with mother and husband went for shopping for rosa, newly born girl back then. They went and never came back. i was young and i heard my father talking on the phone with a guy he was yelling and telling the guy on the phone that he will return the money as soon as possible, but all of a sudden he dropped the phone and collapsed on the floor. THEY KILLED THEM.! i kept on hearing this for days, but it was a little while later when i found out why my mother and sister had been killed and it was all because of my father.I HATE HIM. he is the reason i moved out, i can't stand him anymore.''

''awh jay, i'm sorry.''

''rosa is in the orphanage. i go by to visit her. once i get a well paid job, i am going to bring her back home.''

''that's really sweet''

jay's voice was shaking and it was just moments away untill he would burst into tears.

''come let me show you our family photo's ''

jay took alice to a room which was locked,he grabbed the key from under the vase near on the table an opened it. the room was filled with pictures hanging on every corner.

''see this, this is my mum and Monica.''

Monica sure was pretty, she had brown hair falling gracefully down her shoulders, tan skin an hazel three toned eyes. A prefect body shape complimented her.

''Monica is really pretty''

''yeah, i often got jealous though,haha''

the family pictures were great, and time flied by. night fell, jay grabbed alice by her wait an said

''Ah, the time is perfect come i have to show you something''

jay took alice outside near the shore. Alice saw the view and her eye's grew wider and she let out a large smile.

''WOW''

this was what alice saw and she just could not have enough of the perfect view.

the sea was emitting blue and it just seemed like the prettiest view that can possibly exist ( the picture on the cover of the story)

Alice and jay took a walk around her sea shore. their hand were screwed into each other. the wind blowed and Alice's perfect silky hair onto her face.

''can't time just stop here?''

''ah, i wish the same but no angel, instead try to make the best of it''

they sat down at a distance, alice rested her head on jay's shoulder and they sat in silence. soon enough alice feel asleep on jay's shoulder . for her that was the most safest place to be, but for how long? that's the real question

guys i apologize for the late updates, am a little busy lately. love you all thankyou for the votes xx