chapter 14

Alice had no idea what life had in store for her. she woke up just as usual. she came down and to her surprise jay was making scrambled eggs for breakfast 

''aren't guys that cook just so damn attractive?'' she said while making a high ponytail. she approached jay and pecked him lightly on the cheek.

''morning babe'' he said

''haha, good morning. what bit you today? you got up early and made breakfast. jay you've done so much already. thank you and yesterday was just..''

''you are always welcome'' jay said in a sad voice

''whats the matter handsome hunk? whats bothering you?''

''Alice there is something really important you need to know..'' Alice interrupted him.

''jay, i saw a card on your side table. i'm sorry but i just had to read it and to my surprise it had our wedding date fixed. oh my yaaay. Now tell me everything AFTER the wedding, jenna is coming over and we have some wedding shopping to do.''

''Alice you're making this hard.''

''wait, you called me alice. not angel. what is it jay? is everything alright?''

''there is something you need to know before the wedding.''

''okay, go on i'm listening.''

'' today i have to introduce you someone.''

''okay, great. lets go. i'll get dressed. i love your surprises anyway'' with this Alice went upstairs.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

the road trip was quiet mainly from jays side. jay  seemed sad, rather worried. Alice looked at jay several times but he did not look back, instead focused on his driving. his grey eyes were narrowed and he was frowning.  

they stopped at a mansion. something slightly bigger then that. something that made alice say ''woa! what is this place? a palace?''

before jay could step out of the car, two men arrived coated up and had these really cool sunglasses on

''sir please come in'' they said as soon as the looked at jay, well his car and opened the door. same happened for Alice

jay and Alice stood at this golden door that was humongous and jay looked at alice

''alice just one last thing, please stay calm and ...and i love you''

alice remained quiet. she looked at jay and entered. A lavishing TV lounge stood before her. it was the best ever she had seen. it had everything a pool table, a large flat screen tv, really beautiful paintings and even a bubblegum machine. 

on a large round black leather sofa, was seated a girl. well yes a girl in her early twenties. she was beautiful. she had blonde hair that were opened and they were curly, the good kind. she was slim smart, and everything a girl wanted. she stood up when she saw jay. A child came running as well. He looked as if he was six years of age.

'hello'' she said in a delightful voice and then asked her maid to take the child inside.

''you must be alice, i am Elizabeth. it's a pleasure meeting you''  they shook hands. jay looked nervous. she asked  them to sit down. 

there were maids working, at least five were infront of Alice. they brought food for her and her favorite grape juice. 

''Alice there is something you need to know.'' said jay

''but before jay say's something please i want you to know that jay likes you very much and he never get's tired once he starts off with your talks.please listen calmly.'' the girl said slowly 

''uh, what's going on?'' Alice asked in a confused tone

jay stood up from where he was sitting, next to alice and sat next to Elizabeth. 

''Alice Elizabeth, uh, she is my wife.''

''WHAT?'' Alice shouted and stood up. the glass fell and shattered on the floor. it shimmed as the sun shone on it. 

''Alice please listen.'' jay said

''I'm leaving this is OVER''

''please Alice don't'' said Elizabeth. 

''my father, as you know has been quite cruel form the start. he needed an offspring and when i was 15 he got me married to my aunt's daughter. and that..'' 

A maid came out holding the child

''..that is my son, Olly.''

''please Alice try to understand. I don't love him. we were forced to be in this relationship''

As jay tried to approach alice, he took her hand

she jumoed back and shouted

''DONT YOU DARE TOUCH ME JAY'' 

with this she ran outside with her tears rolling down her cheeks. jay ran behind and so did Elizabeth but it was too late. Alice stopped a cab and drove off.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

jay kept on calling her but her mobile was switched off. He wanted to follow the cab but the valet had parked it away from the mansion.

''OH alice pick up the phone''

(on the other hand)

Alice kept on crying thinking about no other but Olly.That sweet innocent child. tears rolled down her rosy cheeks. her makeup was perfectly ruined and tear trails were visible.  but soon things changed. the cab she was driving in was surrounded by black SUV's. gunmen stepped outside and opened the door. Alice grabbed her phone and switched it on but it was too late, her phone was snatched by a fat man who had asked the driver of the cab to either flee away or die. He took the option and ran. Alice was pulled out of the cab 

''so, you must be Alice. Francis daughter in law.''

two men grabbed her by her arms

''LEAVE ME''

''no sweetheart, not yet. GRAB HER PHONE!'' he commanded 

they switched on Alice's mobile and asked her to talk to jay . she dialed the number and jay picked up

''Angel, thank God you.....''

''Save your sweet talks for later. we've got your soon to be wife in our custody. want her? come here and get her'' 

with this, they threw the phone away. the pushed alice in one of their SUV's and drove to a place unknown for Alice.

''Why have you captured me?''

''oh you innocent child, jay loves you and he will surely come for you, and his father , he loves jay. once we've got jay he'll pay us our money back and voila! all happy. but but but what if jay is less of a bait to his father since he has got a new born son. wait i'm sorry you don't know. jay has a new step brother. lets see who wins''

._.-._.-._.-._.-.