Day 2 of Early Pregnancy | Part Two

"What did you just say?" Tama asked. I looked at Simba, pleading for help. He gave me a 'you're on your own' look, and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm pregnant..." I said. I covered my mouth to keep from crying hysterically. Tama came over, shoved Simba to the floor, and embraced me.

"Ow! Hey, what did I do?" Simba asked. We all looked at him, and he got the point. "Hey! We both were begging for it!" he whined. I looked at my parents, and sighed. "He's got a point..."

(SHALL WE GO BACK TO THE EVIDENCE?!)

(Flashback)

We walked into Walgreens, and straight towards the baby aisle. The protection was right next to it, so Simba grabbed a box, and I grabbed a few pregnancy tests.

We walked to the cashier, and it was the same woman who charged me a hundred dollars for the bandages and things I needed to save Malka.

"$15.88, please." she said kindly. I handed her a 20, and she gave me 5. "

Just so ya know, honey, I've seen men with a body physique like him, and we rarely have protection in his size..." she said. 

"UHHHH, okay?" I hesitated. I walked towards the car, and Simba was already in the driver seat. "Ready?" he asked. 

"Definitely." I said determined. 

He drove off, and we were on our way home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We got back to the apartment around 11:30, and Jaylen was asleep. I opened the door to hear music coming from Sarabi's room, and I immediately got the idea...

EWWWWWWWW!!!!!! I thought. Me and Simba walked to his room, and quietly closed his door. "30 more minutes of being a minor...wanna reminisce?" he asked. "Why not?" I said.

----------------------------------------------------------------

30 MINUTES LATER

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday, dear Rose... Happy birthday to you..." Simba sang softly, while kissing my neck. I giggled, and bit my lip. I started to moan when he hit my sweet spot. He moved behind me, and started to massage my shoulders. I moaned in pleasure, as he groped me gently but firmly.

He took my hoodie and crop top off, and went back to kissing my neck. 

"Ah!" I moaned softly. "Sshh. It's okay, Princess..." he whispered. 

I moaned in response, and he removed my jogging pants. 

I bit my lip, and threw my head back in pleasure. He stopped giving me a hickey, and grabbed his box of protection. 

He pulled his pants down to reveal his large manhood.

"Nala, you sure these'll fit?" he asked. "They better." I said. The Great Kings answered my prayers, and it fit. Now, let's see how long it'll last before it bursts...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

He pinned me down, and made sure we were under covers. "Any last words?" he asked. "You got some equipment?" I asked. "Nah. I'm not that crazy." he said. "Thanks." I said.

"You want me to go slow?" he asked. "Y-yeah." I shivered. He nodded, and inserted himself inside of me. We both moaned in pleasure, enjoying this moment.

He started to go faster after a while, so I wrapped my legs around him. "Harder..." was all I could say...

He went faster and harder, and finally came. It was my first cr3@mp1e, and I enjoyed it. He pulled out, and as I suspected, the protection broke...

"Sorry..." Simba said breathlessly. "Hakuna...Matata..." I replied.

He took me somewhere I had never been before that night...

But, sadly, it had to end...

When we finished, he collapsed onto my chest, while I tried to catch my breath.

"I love you, Princess..." he said.

"I love you, too, my Prince..." I said...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(SARAFINA, YOU'RE DAUGHTER IS A SIMP FOR SIMBA. YOU RAISED HER SO WELL!!!!!!!)

Mom's jaw fell to the floor as I told her about last night. Dad just completely stopped breathing. Scar covered Takata's ears, and his jaw fell open.

Tama, Kula, and Malka just stood there, pale-faced. Me and Simba exchanged worried looks. He went to make sure that they were still responding, and then, the doctor ran through the door, slamming it after he came in. 

Everyone snapped out of their processing trance, and looked towards me and Simba. "We're gonna be parents..." Simba whispered. I smiled through my saved tears.

"Miss Dawson, we gotta go...NOW!" the doctor panicked. Simba picked me up, and we followed the doctor.

It was too late...the press had already found me...

HOW THE HELL DID THEY FIND ME?!

I noticed they had international reporters asking the same questions the other reporters asked me. "WILL Y'ALL LEAVE ME ALONE?!" I shouted. 

That only made matters worse. They became more intrigued, and began asking more questions.

Simba, Scar, and Malka surrounded me, and warded off the voracious reporters. I honestly was glad, because I wasn't going through this again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I was taken into the observation lab, and they ran tests on me.

"Yep. You're pregnant." the doctor confirmed. Tell me something I don't know. I thought. Simba finished fighting the reporters, and blocked the door.

"Simba, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Making...sure...they...don't...bother you..." he said breathlessly. "Well, it's official. The doctors said I'm pregnant, even though we knew that." I said.

Simba nodded, and collapsed in front of the barricaded door. I rolled my eyes, and looked around the room.

My family and friends were missing...