Revenge

I woke up the next morning to see Scar looming over me. I was gonna scream, but he covered my mouth. "Relax. I came to take you home." he said softly. I nodded, and grabbed my bag.

I went into the bathroom, and took a shower. I honestly felt no better. The water didn't take my stress away like I wanted it to. Someone knocked on the door, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Who is it?" I asked. "Simba." he said. Jeez, you couldn't have picked a better time. I thought. "Come in..." I sighed. He opened the door, and smiled. I peeked out of the curtain, to see him sitting on the toilet. It reminded me of the first time we met.

"You alright?" he asked. "Yeah. Do you have Takata?" I asked. "She's with your parents. And she's apparently taken over your room." he said. I laughed, and ducked back into the shower.

I washed my hair and body, and finished my shower. I grabbed my towel, and wrapped it around my body. I opened the curtain, and Simba stood up. He smiled, and turned to the door. He walked out of the bathroom, leaving me to pack my things.

I was putting on my clothes in the bathroom, planning my revenge, when I looked up...

There was a hybrid with a red mane, and it had gray streaks in it. He wore all white, and was glowing.

I realized who it was, and choked on a sob...

(A/N: Who do you think it was? Let me know down below. Sorry for the short chapter.)