My Daughter Needs Me

"Where is everyone?" I asked. Simba got up, and looked out of the lab's door window. "They're being harassed out there!" he exclaimed. I jumped up, and ran over to the door.

Mom, Dad, Tama, and Kula were trying to get in, but the door was barricaded.

"Thanks a lot, genius." I said. I unblocked the door, and grabbed them. We quickly blocked the door, and sighed.

"It's chaos out there, Nala." Tama gasped. "I know. Sorry we left you." I apologized. "Nala, it's fine. You have your reasoning..." Mom said, glaring at Simba. He looked back down at me, afraid.

"She's not gonna kill me...is she?" he asked. "No, she's not. She's always wanted a grandchild...so, she won't kill you. Me? She'll run me over 5 times with my car." I explained.

He nodded, and walked out of the door. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm gonna go get some food. Want some?" he asked. "Don't I always?" I smiled. He nodded, and asked if anyone else wanted some food. Takata, of course, said yes. "Come on, mini Princess." Simba said. Takata jumped onto his shoulders, and they walked to the parking lot.

"Good fiancee you have there..." Scar sighed. I ignored him, and looked to my parents. "Y'all aren't mad, right?" I asked. Mom was ecstatic, but Dad had that vein popping out of his head. He was mad. "Daddy, calm down." I said. He started to breath heavily, and I became more and more anxious. Mom tried calming him down, but it was no use.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Simba and Takata came back with Popeye's and McDonald's. "Mommy, I got McDonald's." she squealed. I smiled at her, and she hugged me. I hesitated for a little bit, but I hugged her back. "Simba got you some foods too!" she said.

He got me my favorite food. A 12 piece Chicken Dinner. I grabbed it, and ate very little of it.

"Nala? You okay?" Malka asked. I began to feel my food coming back up. I ran into the bathroom, locked the door, and threw up.

---------------------------------------------------------------

It had been 20 minutes by the time I came back out. Tama and Kula were trying not to eat my food. Takata stopped them when she saw I came out of the bathroom. "Mommy!" she said. She came running to hug me. She hugged my stomach, and I started to feel sick again.

"Takata...can you do me a favor?" I asked, weakly. She nodded, and looked up at me with her big, emerald green eyes.

"Can you get Mommy a bucket?" I asked. She nodded, and took Scar with her. "H-Hey! What do I have to do with this?!" he asked. "Help her." I said softly.

He nodded, and Takata dragged her father out of the door. Everyone giggled a little, except me.

I didn't have the energy to do anything, except go to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes a few hours later, and everyone was gone, except Simba and Takata. They were asleep in the chair across the room from me. I smiled at them. "Are you sure she's not you're daughter?" I whispered. "Yep. Pretty sure." Simba smiled. "How long have you been awake?" I asked. "A few minutes." he replied, smiling. Takata was starting to stir in her sleep, so Simba brought her over to me. He laid her down next to me, and sat on the edge of the bed.

Takata snuggled closer to me, whimpering. I stopped looking at Simba, and looked down to Takata. She was crying in her sleep, so I cradled her in my arms. She woke up, confused.

"Mommy?" she asked. "It's me. Are you okay?" I asked. She noticed she was crying, and she pushed me away. I gasped, and asked what happened. "Daddy...pushed something in me..." she said.

I gasped when I realized what she was talking about. But, I maintained my temper. "Where?" I asked. When she pointed to her shorts, I growled. "Mommy? Are you mad at me?" she asked. "No, honey. Why would I be mad? This is your dad's fault." I said. She scooted closer to me, hugging me. I hugged her back, crying. Simba embraced me, while I embraced Takata.

"He's gonna pay for this. I'll make sure of it." I whispered.

I was serious.

Scar had no right raping my daughter.

She doesn't need to suffer like I did...

I know I have to tell her, but how do you tell your own daughter she was conceived by rape? Especially when she's 4?