No One Came.... (part one)

I woke up to find Scar in bed with me, and his arms around me. As he slept, he looked so innocent, but I couldn't forget what he did to me last night.

A/N: If you CANNOT handle what's coming up next, please, for your sanity and safety, skip the rest of this chapter. For those who didn't heed my warning, can't day I didn't warn you.

Flashback

I woke up from my coma, blindfolded and freezing. Then, I heard footsteps. Bone-chilling footsteps. Out of instinct, I immediately started to struggle from what I was chained to. The footsteps grew louder...

And louder....

And louder.....

Until they stopped right in front of me. He towered over me, chuckling as he took my blindfold off. His emerald eyes met mine, and it sent a chill down my spine. I had never been this scared before.....

"You're eyes are so beautiful..." he said. I struggled all the more, but I stopped after a while, because it was wearing me down.

I have to escape....was all I kept thinking. I kept my head held high, to show that I wasn't gonna let him bring me down, while inside, I was breaking down. Whenever he tried to kiss me, I moved my head away...until he got his beating stick....

He roughly grabbed my hair and chained me so I was facing the wall. I winced, but I couldn't let him see my pure terror. Then, I saw him raise that stick....

After what felt like, forever, he stopped.... I fell to the ground, panting, and drying my tears and I sat in a pool of blood. I shakily dipped my hand in it, and gasped, sobbing hysterically.

"Oh, Nala. I didn't want it to be this way. But, your confidence will be the death of you..." Those words broke me. My confidence will be the death of me? He then wrapped my back, so he could carry me to the bath. He cleaned my wounds, and stitched them up. The whole time, I didn't make a sound or say a word. But the silence was killing me.

"Where is Simba?" I questioned angrily. He looked at me, and smirked. "That's none of your concern...you're safe here..." he simply said.

My tear-stained blue eyes met his devious emerald ones. I didn't have to say a thing. I wanted to see my best friend and lover.....before I die....