Part14

Quintel P.O.V
Yeah I pulled up on them hoes thought they was slick trynna put me in a ditch and shit.little did they know them fuck boys didn't put me in a Ditch they put me in the open in the woods.Dumb niggas but I gotta lil something for both of em on my mama.

I called my nigga Kelan to see what he was doing.

"Aye wassup nigga"I said pulling out a blunt and lighting it

"Wassup cuh what's up?

"Say nigga I got some girls im trynna Set up"

"Oh fr?"

"Yeah mane them hoes gone taze me and told they pussy ass boyfriends to hide my ass somewhere"

"Damn fam what's they names"

"Uh bitch,hoe,slut,and another bitch"

He laughed and said ,"nigga u a foo but forreal who is the girls fam"

"Man Keshia ,Kye ,Jayla and Ree hoe ass"

"Aw nah man not yo girlfriend, she was apart of that shit?"

"Yeah fam ,its only cause ion like her pussy ass bestfriend he a Lil bitch in my eyes"

"So hold up nigga they only tryed to hurt wait kill yo ass because u started the shit"

"I mean ree need to learn who not to hang around when she got a child of mine inside of her"

"Man gone on yeen have to choke her fam ,yeah I finally figured out what happend to ol girl"

I stop smoking and said ,"nigga where u at"

He laughed and said ,"home wassup"

"Ion know what the fuck is funny but I'll be on my way"I hung up the phone and headed his way guess he don't know I'm bout to put a cap in his ass ,how the fuck he know about Quasha.
KELAN P.O.V
I guess this nigga really think I'm dumb.He think he bout to come blast my ass,he didn't know he fucking with a nigga that know all the traps and shit dumb nigga.

I told my niggas Michael and Kev to get they guns loaded in the back.Just in case he got back up or some sht.Feel bad that Ree ain't gone have no baby daddy maybe I'll step in.We'll just have to see I said with a grin on my face.

"Boom!"

"Wtf" I looked back and saw Quintel in my house with a gun pointed towards my forehead.

"Man how the fuck u get in here"I said putting my hands in the air surrending.

"Don't worry bout all that,maybe u should keep yo door lock homeboy fuck all that how u know bout Quasha

I sighed and started to put on a show he slow asf he ain't gone catch on.
I played like I was crying and said,"man she told me let me show u the messages my phone in the back"I said pretending sniffle I feel like a Lil bitch

"Nah don't be crying now Lil bitch I'll go back there and get that shits what is it on"

"It on the dresser soon as u walk in"

"I swear u gone regret moving if I come back and u gone"he said pointing the gun in my face

He left and I waited for them niggas to shoot his ass.5mins later I heard 2shots,I got up and went back there and saw him laying on the floor gasping for air.

"Aye y'all find somewhere to put this nigga but where nobody will ever find him.

After that I went to wash up cause I felt dirty as fuck.
I took a 25min shower ,got out and put my old spice lotion and colone on.Then I put on a all red shirt that looked like a jersey that had the number "10"on it in black letters,I put on my black joggers ,and my red,black,and white Jordan 11s.
I looked in the mirror and said "you one fine mutha fucka"while smiling