Part3

Ree P.O.V

I woke up with Jayla screaming in my. ear to wake up.I instantly smacked her .

"Ouch!"

"Oh shit I'm sorry it was a reflex" I said trying not to laugh.

"Girl I should beat yo ass she said bucking at me then she continued to say "but enyway do u want to kinda match today or nah?"

"Yeah that's fine Lil girl"I said while scratching my head and walking to the bathroom.

I took a 10min shower brushed my teeth and washed my face and put on some lotion.Then I walked out the bathroom into my room and saw my clothes already out.I smiled and shook my head I love that ugly thing then I laughed to myself.

She picked out gray and black joggers, a plain black crop top shirt,and my wolf grey 3s.Then I saw my gray jacket hanging on the door so I put that on cause it was chilly outside. I grabbed my keys and IPhone6 and headphones and started listening to dej loaf try me lol this my shit .

I walked downstairs and saw Jayla sitting down eating a bowl of cereal while on the phone.

"Lil girl!"I said yelling in her ear

"What damnit"? she said looking at me frustrated

"Oh nun ugly lol but thanks for getting this out and u talking bout kinda matching we wearing the exact same thing."

"Lol well see what had happen was I didn't feel like finding my other joggers, so I put these on and stop calling me Lil we the same age ,and kinda the same height."

"Yeah yeah okay anyway u riding in yo own whip or u riding with me"?

"I'm riding with u cause yunno u savin me gas money aha "she said getting up washing her bowl out.

"Girl getchooo ol I save gas ass own "I said laughing while walking out the door.

"Shut up u know u lame "she said following me while locking the door.

We got in the car and about 8mins later we was at school.

"Oh shidd there go them two fine girls, Oh hell yeah aye Quan go getcho best friend and let me holla at ha".

That's all me and jayla heard when we was walking up towards the school they so irritating and thirsty im glad these high school days over.

I looked at Jayla then she looked at me then.she said,"I'm glad its the last day of school."I nodded and said hell yeah.

Then our best friends Keshawn, and Quan came over giving us hugs and stuff.

"Omg girl u look too good in them joggers like girl they give u life and a bootaay yes girl work"keshawn said clapping his hands while talking acting and like a ghetto girl.

I laughed and said best friend u a mess and ima misssss u soooo much I said giving him a hug.

He laughed and said "hell yeah but ima visit u Jayla, and Quan u know y'all FAM".

"Yes best friend but u look good too today.

He had on skinny cargo khaki pants a black polo shirt with and he had on his bred 11s with a red and black dope bucket hat.And a gold Rolex watch and gold chain.

"Thanks but u know I gotta dress to impress these hoes he said smirking.

I laughed and said u a mess then I turned around and saw baee, but I instantly got mad....

Picture of Keshawn and Quan at the top.

Quan on the left ,keshawn on the right

What you think she mad for? Comment and like this chapter.