.Part 7

Jayla P.O.V

When I got home I immediately got in the bed and went to sleep didn't check no messages or nothing I just went to sleep.

The Next Day.....

I woke up,took a 20min shower ,got out put on my undergarments, and put my baby lotion on ,I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I then put on some fitted house shorts and a tank top. I grabbed my phone and walked to Ree room to see was she home and she was but she was sleep so I left her alone .

"Yeah man get that shit outta here nigga!"I heard a familiar voice say

I walked downstairs and saw Ray and Jay and some of his homeboys playing the game.

I ran to Ray n jumped on his lap and gave him a hug then I did the same to Jay.

"Bro! I'm so glad to see y'all like damn! y'all being gone for a week seem like a whole year ova here.

Jay laughed and said "good to see u to Lil sis and u so over exaggerated but where Ree at is she okay"?

"Yeah she came home this morning I guess Keshawn dropped her off but she up there sleep".

"Oh okay that's good then as long as she straight"he said scratching his head

Ray was looking at me weird so I said "what punk"?

"I know u see these perverting ass niggas in this room and u got these itty bitty shorts on and yo bobbies hanging out.

"I was just bout to say some bout that bruh"Jay said to Ray

"Man how was I suppose to know that y'all was gone be here I thought y'all was coming in the evening."

"Shidd hell nah let her say in those and u said thats yo Lil sister goddamn imagine how his other sister look"this one boy said to this other boy

"What the fuck boy don't u ever in yo life say no bs like that with yo bullet head ass ol pervting ass ol I do crack for a living jungle head ass boy"I felt so lame for that but surprisingly they laughed.

Anyway Jarvis started calling me so I went upstairs so I could hear.

"Hello?"

"Hey ms.read a nigga message"he said laughing

I laughed a little and said "my fault Ree was in the hospital yesterday so I didn't reply to nobody"

"Oh aw I hope she okay ,uhh is that ur sister or something?"he said sounding like he was eating

"Yeap"I said remarkably

"Oh okay well would yo fine ass mind coming to lunch with me later and to the mall and maybe to the park I have something to show u"

"Um yeah that sounds coo and there's nothing I have to do enyway".

"Okay shawty say I pick u up around 5:00 or 5:30?"

"Yes that's actually perfectly timing"I said spinning in a chair

He laughed and said "okay n hung up the phone.

Quintel P.O.V

I was on my way to see how Ree was when I got a text from my ratchet ass baby mama to come get my son Quaylyn.I told her I will later cause I got business to handle.

Enyway I pulled up to Ree house ,knocked on the door and Jayla opened it.

"Well hello,hello Mr I got family issues"she said to me disgusted

"Girl move I have no time for yo games and go put some clothes on yo ass and bobbies are showing"I said smirking

"Omg just come in ,and shutup before I tell yo girl u looking to hard an u lied "

I laughed and said," I wouldn't be looking if it wasn't just right there".

"Ugh okay Quintel go upstairs u frustrating me "she said getting mad

I laughed again I swear I love making her mad she be feeling some typa way real talk.

I told everybody wassup and dapped them up and continued to go upstairs.

I walked into her room and saw that she was sleep.Damn she so fine."wake up bae"I said shaking her legs.She didn't get up so I went to her bathroom and splashed water on her.

"What the fuck bro I don't like u"she said getting up running to the bathroom

"Uhh I didn't know cold water make u throw up" I said peepin through her bathroom door

Ohh uh-Before she could talk

"Reeeeeee!"I heard Jayla said while running into Ree room

"Damn fast ass running like u at a track meet "I said making a frustrated face

"Shutup Quintel","but are u good Ree? she said patting her back

"Yeah I'm straight but get out I'm bout to get dress and yunno"she told Jayla

I wonder what the hell yunno is....

What u think about this chapter

Picture of Jarvis and Quintel at the top

Jarvis on the left and Quintel on the right

Who look better Jarvis or Quintel?