MUST READ!

A UPDATE MUST READ!
TO UNDERSTAND THINGS THAT'S GONE HAPPEN IN PART 16

Renna is 20now she had her baby his name is Kavion and he is 3years old , and she is still with Kelan he is 21 and they live together.

Jayla Is 20 now got her own house and is still with Jarvis and he is 21, they live together with his daughter Kayli and she is 5.

Kye is 20 now ,she's married to darnel he 21 ,and they have a 2year old daughter named Kenya .

Keshia is 20 and still go out with Orlando he is 21 and they live together.

Jay and Ray is 22 they moved to flordia for better business but still keeps a eye on Jayla and Reena, they still own the house they all used to stay at and its basically the trap house now.

Nicki is 20 and is still with Johnathan he is 21 and they live together in a condo.

Keshawn and Quan had got into college basketball together at Duke university in North Carolina and they are both 21 Keshawn has a daughter name Ciana she's 5 and Quan has a daughter named McKenzie, and she is 4 they both got 1 more year left in college and then there coming back to Texas.

They girlfriend names are
Cynthia and Mariah

Cynthia goes with Keshawn and
Mariah goes with Quan

When they get back to Texas there going to surprise everyone.