.Intro

At the bottom you will see a description of some of the characters

JAYLA P.O.V

Jayla-"Ugh can u leave me alone,for real dude u is too much for real why u come to my house this late its 12 a.m and I gotta go to school and u know this "I said frustrated.

Xavier-"I know im sorry but I want u back Jayla I'm so lonley without u I'm sorry for whatever I've done or said to u please Jayla go back with me".

Jayla- I laughed a little and stepped in the house a little about to close the door but I said "Boy Bye! go back home to yo Lil hoe I'm surprise yo mama didn't know she was raising one".

Xavier-"Girl get the fuck I ain't no hoe and if I was u would be consider one to cause u went with me So shut that shit up" he said trynna walk off.

Jayla-"Aha is u mad or nah and no I wouldn't be considered one cause that was all u not me now bye! I yelled at him as I closed the door.

I swear he a bug a boo I don't even like him.He a hoe and a stunt all in one like how stupid could u be.

But my name Jayla Nicole Johnson I'm 18yrs old.I'm mixed with Black and Mexican and I have curly long black hair,and dark Brown eyes.

I live with my bros Jaylen and Rayshawn and my sis Reena. We call Jaylen and Rayshawn Ray and Jay cause its easier to say of course.And we call Reena ree sometimes and they call me JL sometimes but most of the time they'll call me by my name.
And we all real close even though we all not blood. Cause Ray and Reena are real blood and me and Jay are real blood. But we all claim each other as brother n sis cause we grew up together. And our parents did as well but they was kidnapped and shot up for something they didn't do.

Enyway I just decided to stay up because that boy had me up.And tomorrow the last day of school and we get out early so I guess I'm okay

My name is Reena Ari Wilson I'm 18 I'm mixed with black and Indian/cherokee . Ima chill ghetto girl lol n I'm stuck up sometimes. But I got a boyfriend name Quintel , he crazy as hell but I deal with it cause he all mine and he fine lol.

My name is jaylen but every body call me Jay.I'm 21 and I'm mixed with black and white I got some tattoos.I'm 6'2 I got curly hair I'm the biggest drug dealer in the town n mostly everyone around know who I am.

My name is Rayshawn but people call me Ray I'm 21 and a drug dealer as well.I'm brown skin and I got waves and ima pretty boy haha and I'm 6'0 and I got tatts.

My name Quintel I'm 6'3 I got a fade.I'm brown skin and I go with Reena.I love shawty but she be on some stuff .She coo or wateva but ya and ima drug dealer and she don't even know.

My name Ja'Quan but people call me quan .I'm Jayla best friend and I'm 19 6'2 and I'm a brown skin I got waves and a few tats and I got gray eyes.

My name Keshawn and I'm Ree bestfriend I'm 19 and I'm 6'2.Ima light skin and I got a few tats and low kinda high waves.And I get hella hoes lol.

Short chapter but do u think they gone be cool people?

Do you think her ex bf gone keep bothering her?

Answer those questions and like this chapter

Picture of jayla on the left ,picture of

Reena on the right