Part 16

2YEARS LATER.....

Jarvis P.O.V

It was 5:50a.m in the morning I woke Jayla up for her job interview she had today that's at 10:00a.m. She told me to get her up early cause she was gone take Kayli to school which starts at 7:30a.m and it was gone take her a long to get dress.Yall know how y'all females are.

Anyway I went upstairs to Kayli room to wake her up with her bad self.

"Wake up baby girl time to get ready for school"I said shaking her

She moved a little ,sat up and gave me a hug and said "Daddy where's Mommy J at you know I like it when she helps me in the morning not you ,your a boy.

I laughed ,picked her up and said "she's downstairs getting dressed she'll be up here in a min go to the restroom and get cleaned up"

She made a sad face and said "okay tell mommy J to hurrry up please"

I said "okay"left her room and went downstairs to fix breakfast.

"Baby"! I heard Jayla call

"Wassup I'm in the Kitchen!"I yelled to her

"Come here fool"! She said in a angrily way

"Girl you betta calm down , here I come"I swear she be making me mad yelling at me like I'm her child or some

"What bae?"I said sitting on the bed she was still in the restroom shake my head females

"How do I look"she said standing in front of me twirling around

I stood up and said "Damn bae you so damn ugly! The fuck you got on"I said laughing

She looked at me and said "fuck u Jarvis always got some negative to say I know lil baby Kay gone say mommy J u the shit with yo ugly ass"she said pushing me

I laughed hard then I grabbed her by the waist and said "girl you know I'm fucking with you chill u look beautiful as fuck forreal u gone do good at that interview ain't that right "I said giving her a kiss

She smiled and said "yes baby you know it but let me go upstairs to help lil mama I know she waiting on me, did u cook breakfast? she said walking out the room fast.

"I was bout to til u called me in there but just stop by the donut shop here go $20 ima put it in yo purse!"

"Alright!" she said yelling at me from upstairs

Before I sat down somebody was calling Jayla phone from a unknown number so I answerd it.

"Hello"I said mysteriously

"Hello this is Ms.Banks speaking is Jayla Johnson available at the moment?" Some lady said

I looked up and said "uhh no ma'am she's doing something at the moment would u like for me to tell her to call u back?"

"Um no are you Jarvis Henderson her current boyfriend"

I made a frown sat down and said "um yes this me speaking what's up?"

"Oh ok well your girlfriend test results came in and it's positive"

"Um ma'am what exactly is the test if u may recall?"

"A pregnancy test I thought she would've told you sir"She said concerned

I looked at the phone for a minute and cleared my throat and said, "oh yes I'm sorry I just had to be exact, um thanks for letting me know I'll tell her and let her know you called"

"Okay thank u sir ,good bye"

I hung the phone up and thought for a minute why wouldn't she tell me about her pregnancy? Was she trying to keep it a secret? Or maybe a surprise?I don't know but I'll ask her whenever she get home ion wanna mess her head up and she got a interview shes excited for.