Part 9

Jarvis P.O.V

When I went to my moms house, I went to get my daughter Kayli.I know its fast for Jayla to meet her but I can tell she likes kids,And I think she would like Kayli.

"Aw who is this cutie?" She said reaching for her

I smiled and said,"This my daughter Kayli"

She made a confused faced "yo daughter?" "Did I hear that right"

I grabbed Kayli from her and placed her in her car seat "yes daughter"I said while closing the back car door.

"Oh okay no need to get smart I was just asking "she said rolling her eyes

"I know but if u keep Rolling yo eyes the gone get stuck"and ima laugh at u

She smirked and said"yeah I get that alot but its not gone stop me"

"Oh really?,if u say so bright one"

She laughed and said "so how old is little one back there?"

"She 3 she turned 3 last week"

"Ohh aww she so cute and I don't mind if u have a daughter, it surprised me because it was outta no where"

"Well I'm glad u don't mind cause any other female they would do nothing for luh shawty back dere"

"Well I love spoiling kids and may I ask where her mother is?"

"Oh yeah um she abandoned her when she was 1 she told me she was going to go get her some clothes one night,and never came back till this day idk where she is.

"Oh lord that's horrible but I would love to buy her things if u want me to"

"Yeah I would love that thank you shawty I owe you one".

This bout be my baby soon lol

Jayla P.O.V

We were in the mall and I asked Kayli was she hungry because I know I was.

She nodded her head yes and I told Jarvis to come on cause she was hungry.

"What does she like to eat?"I said sitting her down

"Well I kind of really don't know because my moms feed her and now that I'm outta school I got to get use to feeding her and stuff u know?"he said sitting down while putting her in his lap.

"Yeah ig I understand lol but how bout I just get her a kids meal from chick fil a and us some wingstop with three lemonades maybe?I said laughing

He laughed and said"Yes ma'm"

I walked and went to get the food.I came back and Kayli was looking at someone but idk I looked in her direction but all I saw was plants and water.

"Aye Jarvis do she like plants and water or something cause she staring pretty hard"I said while giving his and her food and drink

He gave her a frie and said"I dont know,Hey ma what u looking at?" I said shaking her

She pointed at some lady with blue and purple hair and said "mama"

Mama?

"um Jarvis I think she need to eat some more food cause she tripping how could that be her mother"

He looked and said,"Girl nah thats not her mama she just says mama alot because she wants a mother but she only got daddy right now "

"Thats pretty sad to be honest Jarvis I havent had a mom every sense I was 10 its been years sense my moms n pops been gone and I want to be there for her if nobody is there cause I havent had nobody for 8yrs and its tough and not being cocky or nun but I got plenty money I can spend and ima always have it, so I got u and her.

He smiled and said ,"I appreciate it but baby girl my pops always told me never let a girl spend her money on you unless she really wants to other than that spend everything on her and I make my own so you straight I got you though"

I smiled and said ,"okay that's fine "
And we began eating and talking
I want him so bad why he playing lol

Ree P.O.V

"Damn!",slow down Quintel!,made me hit my head"

"Girl don't be screaming my name like that my bad shit"he said making a irritated face

"Don't look at me like I'm getting on yo nerves u the one speeding and shit,get pulled over that's yo fault I ain't helping"I said rolling my eyes

"Man shut the fuck up u been complaining ever sense we left from the mall what's up with u real talk,cause I wanna slap yo ass"he said pulling up at Chilli's

Before I got out I sighed and looked at him and said"cause u be trying to bullshit me I'm not fucking stupid Quin"

"Oh my fuckin god please help me","girl u on some other shit what the fuck u talking bout, u know what fuck it I'm hungry asf ,we gone go is this restaurant Eat and have a good rest of the day.Do u understand?"

"Uh un u not gone say that like u my mama or something, but whatever"I said getting out the car walking towards the restaurant.

We got in the restaurant and ordered our food.

"Why the fuck u lookin at her ass quintel"I said looking at him like he dumb

"Girl wtf I'm not looking at her shit fuck u talking bout"

"Quintel I'm not fucking slow cause I know damn well u not looking at her fuckin back"

"Man ree can u just chill please I'm trying not to get pissed but u making me"

"Man ion give two fucks all I know is u need to stop looking at her ass"

He sighed and said "okay bro cause on my mama you irritating me"

I sipped my drink and said ,"shit I don't care you just got to deal with it"

Like & Comment

Do you think Ree and Quintel is going to last?

Picture of Jarvis daughter at the top