part2

ReenaP.O.V

I went downstairs to see who had closed the door and it was jayla.

"What u doing up this late"? I said sitting at the kitchen table with her

She sighed and said "cause ol boy won't leave me alone and I'm bout to hurt his ass."

"Dang well mm have u tryed ignoring him"? I said getting up going towards the refrigerator.

"Have I ! Girl yes ree u don't know how much I've tryed ever sense we broke up its crazy ,I would go to his mama and tell her he won't leave me alone but I don't wanna put her in our situation" she said putting her phone down.

"Shidd I would if he wouldn't leave me alone or I would threaten to chop his lil wee wee off" I said laughing, either one would work I said drinking some water.

She laughed and said "I might just have to lol but in all seriousness he a Lil hoe- "WHO A HOE!? We both turned around and saw jay and ray walking towards us all dressed up.

"Uh damn nosey asses",but where yall going looking all dressed up?I said looking at them.

"They probably going to get some head jayla,"said laughing

I laughed and said "or some hoes"

"Hell yeah!" She said giving me a high five and laughing.

"Aye y'all tweaking but don't worry bout where we going stay in a teenage place okay?" Jay said smirking

I laughed and said "boy if u dont getchoo bullet head ass on  and said ray tell me where y'all going and jay I just noticed what u said Im not even a teenager I'm consider a grown up now and u barely one yo self y'all only 21 "

"Right"Jayla said agreeing with me

"I ain't telling y'all where we going just know we'll be home soon ,and ain't y'all suppose to be sleep? Ray said making a frown.

Before I could speak Jayla said"Yeah but u know ol boy don't wanna leave me alone".

"Damn well ill shoot him I never did like his ugly ass jay" said walking towards the door.

Jayla laughed and said"nah but byee see yall later I guess I just got sleepy.

I laughed a little and said the same.And with that they left and I headed upstairs to my bed.

Then before I could get completely comfortable I got a text from a unknown number.....

Tomorrow come meet me at the school library I need to ask u something and oh don't bring nobody.

My eyes grew big then I sighed and said to myself who ever that is got me all the way fucked up and with that I turned the opposite direction from my phone and went to sleep.

Sooo how did u like this chapter?

Who do u think the unknown text was from?

Picture of Jay and Ray at the top .

Ray on the right Jay on the Left.

Enyway like and/or comment