Part 18

Jayla P.O.V

Background music plays at the club there at (Young thug bestfriend)

I just want to thank all y'all for coming we all haven't seen each other in a while.But it's all good and we are definitely blessed to see Quan and Shawn back here safely.Do y'all have any thing to say? I said sipping my drink

"Nah I ain't got none to say except I'm blessed asf to be back "Shawn said

Quan laughed and said "same I'm bout to step outside real quick to check on the kids I'll be back "

I said "okay, baby you okay? " I said looking at Jarvis

"Yuhh I'm just waiting on you to tell everybody "

"Oh yeah my bad ya- before I could finish my sentence Quan came running inside saying "
we need to go to yo house right now !"

I started panicking grabbed my stuff and hurried to the car.
"What the fuck going on Jarvis ,I said getting in on the passenger side.
"Man how the fuck im supposed to know I heard the news same time as u im just trynna get to the house so I can see if my child okay"!

I sighed and said "you aint gotta fuckin yell at me , I just wanted to know damn.

"Well shut the fuck up ,so I can drive"He said driving a lil fast

"Jarvis Slow Down"! I said clutching on to my seat bealt.

"I aint even driving fast bro"he said getting a little mad.

"Bae ima ask you this one mo- I couldnt even finish the sentence all I felt was a sharp pain in my stomach and all I saw was darkness.

Kelan P.O.V

I was in the hospital ,by jayla bed side holding her hand.Man I wish I never said the things that I said, I wish I wouldve slowed down like she said too .I still haven't seen my daughter yet and Reena and Kelan on they way now.The doctor told me she a little minor injuries, and was under a lot of stress with carrying a baby.

Reena came in crying "man is she okay? What happened? "

"I hope so the doctor said she'll be okay she under a lot of stress and she had a little minor injuries and can anybody tell me where the fuck my child is though "!

"Aye man chill they good it was some girl who tryed to held them hostage if Quan didn't marry some girl and Damn foo u had a car wreck? "

"Okaay soo who is or was the girl and yeah I was trynna get to the house she kept telling me to slow down but I didnt,I only got a couple cuts and a sprang ankle ".

Reena sighed and said "some girl named Yaya idk why she would do that to the kids and I hope y'all both heal forreal "

"Damn so u saying we let a criminal babysit the kids, hn that shit not bout to happen no more.

"Who you telling and ,they good I aint wanna bring Kayli here cause she aint need to see her step-mama and daddy like this."

"Ight that's all I wanted to know damn I need Jayla to wake up."

I looked back and grabbed her hand and started to say a prayer "Dear heavenly father please save her for me, do this one favor for me I ain't never loved a female like I love her, so please save her and the baby I beg u please Amen"

"You okay man"Kelan said patting my shoulder

I took a deep breath and said "ion know bro I just need to see my daughter "

Reena said "I'll call Nicki to bring her "

"Thanks , but y'all can go if y'all want ima be here for a while "I said sitting down