Part4

Jayla P.O.V

I was talking to Quan when he told me that Ree wanted me .I looked back and she was motioning her hand toward her so that I could come.I told quan to hold up he said "alright". And I walked away.

"What's up Ree?" I said looking at her confused

"Do you know who that hoe is over there ?"She said pointing to a girl with light brown hair

I laughed and said "Oh lord I'm dead she ugly bruh ...and nah ion know her , u think he fucking with her? I said crossing my hands over my chest

"Hell yeah"! She said staring him and her down

"Girl if u don't get yo jealous ass on I promise you he not f***ing with her look at her then look at u.That's like him being the prince and u the princess and he go with the ugly witch or some that was lame asf but get the picture?

She laughed and said,"You crazy but u right I'm stingy with mine though and u should know that".She said smirking.

"I know I know stingy ass I said waving her off and walking away.

Whatever! She said yelling at me

I laughed and continued to talk to Quan.

As we was talking my ex came over,I cussed him out so hard he wouldve thought I was his mama.

"Aye girl! chill on talking to my homie like that aight"this boy said.

"And who are u"?, I said rolling my eyes with a attitude.

"My name Jarvis and u?"he said reaching out for my hand.

I rolled my eyes again and smacked my lips then shook his hand and said "Jayla".

He smirked and licked his lips."And this yo girl he said looking at Xavier (my ex).

Ye-..

Hell no! I said interrupting Xavier

"Damn why u gotta do all that" he said making a frown on his face.

"Because I can and I want to and if u don't like it u can happily escort yourself away from me I said smiling and fluttering my eyes sarcastically.

"Damnnn!"everybody said laughing

"Man I swear u a stunt" he said walking away

I smirked and said "cant get mad cause ion like u an Oh I might want a Lil attention but never a stunt boo".

Jarvis started smiling and said "wow girl u got a mouth on u, I'll be scared to argue with u seem like you'll roast on my ass.

I laughed a lil and said,"Well ig thanks but yo friend a freaking bugaboo ion know how u deal with him", I said sitting down on a bench.

He sat next to me and said "I mean hey ion really know but he always talking bout u though, u must got that good good he said with smirk.

I giggled and said "boy if u dont shut yo ass but I'm just a package of what every boy wants and he messed up when he went with that dolphin neck ass hoe".

Aha I see u got jokes and what might every boy want in a girl he said looking at me curious.

"I mean y'all want someone pretty, loving, loyal,sometimes goofy,a girl who can joke around and definitely a freak! I said laughing.

"Aaaand.... So u saying u all of that.

"Ya I said looking at him smiling.

"OK ok I see u but uh mm can I get yo number or some because I'm not bout to be here till 12:30 doing nothing but saying bye to these ugly ass teachers and hoes .

I laughed and said "yeah".

He gave me his phone and we exchanged numbers I put my number as Jayla❤.And he put his under FutureBae❤.

He said "alright miss Jayla I'll hit u up later I'm bout to holla at few people and bounce.

I said okay and with that he walked away.And I put away my phone and went to go see a few people.

ReenaP.O.V
"Baee chill" I said laughing and moving his hands away from my waist.

"Whyyy I know u like it"he said kissing my cheek.

I laughed and said "I know but aye can I talk to you real quick? I said in a soft tone.

"Yeah but before u do, I don't really want to be here today, so do u want to go get some breakfast and talk or nah"? He said walking towards his car.

"Yeah that's fine I ain't feeling this school anyway but let me go find Jayla and tell her."

"Nah bae u can just text or call her she might be with that boy or quan."

"Uh what boy?"I said getting in his car

" Ion know some tall ,skinny brown nigga" he said driving out the school parking lot.

"Wow okay but I'll call her"

I called her and told her I was gone be with him for a while. She said okay and to text or call her when I  get home.

I said okay and hung up

The next chapter ima skip to when they get home.But....

Like & comment on this chapter