Chapter 48 : Proposal

Rue's POV

After knowing what's in the album, I feel happy. All this time she's with me but she's intentionally hide on me. I feel overwhelmed, she love me and that's all I really want to hear.

She's so obsessed on capturing things that can be a picture with memories someday, ang sentimental niyang tao.

At the morning, I call her. I invited her to have a lunch with me but she said she have errands today, I asked her if I can join with her and she glady say yes.

I pick her up at 9 in the morning, sabi niya sa university daw kami. It's been 2 years last I visited this place, it is still the same. I can remember pa yung mga memories ko with her, I'm busy roaming around when someone grab my hand. Geyl hold my arm, and ask me to go with her.

She told to the school officer that she will announce something at ten am. We spend an hour inside her office talking, cuddling, and kissing, joke.

I found out that she will go to her company later, gusto ko gumawa ng something special para sa kaniya and I think this is the right day for this. I arranged all of the necessary things for my surprise for her.

I act like there is nothing gonna happen but little did she know..

Pumunta na siya sa stage para inaannounce ang news ngayong araw. She wears her poker face like before when she was my professor. Her face is still strict and authoritative that's why everyone is afraid of her.

"Good day, everyone! My name is Samantha Geyl Fernandez Bettencourt, and I'm the CEO of a company as well as the owner of this university. I'm here to announce that this university will henceforth be known as my family's name 'Bettencourt University' rather than St. Lucas University."

"Can I ask po?" sabi nung officer ng paaralan.

"What is it" masungit namang sagot ni Geyl, still the same.

"Bakit niyo po binago?" letche namang 'to, hindi naman makinig nagtatanong pa, kapag iyan naging dragona sige ka.

"I don't want to remember that university's name since it reminds me of how much misery I inflicted on my fiancée, so I came up with a new name for our new memories together."

Maraming napasinghap sa kanilang nalaman dahil siguro sa pagbanggit nitong "fiancee" lalo na ako, alam kong mag-girlfriend palang kami but she called me as her fiancee, kilis so much.

Wala rin namang mag-aakalang babae ang magugustuhan nito dahil sa sobrang feminine ng kilos at pagsasalita nito.

"Love, come here" she said. Tinuro ko pa ang sarili dahil hindi ako makapaniwalang tatawagin niya ako ng love sa maraming tao.

Pumunta ako sa stage kasama siya, may ilang mga gurong nagulat sa nalaman maski na rin ang mga estudyante. I currently have on a masculine outfit consisting of a polo shirt, tie, and pants for my lower half.

"You are aware of how much I adore you, my love. I'm here for you at all times. I regret having to flee with you for such a long period of time, and I apologize. We might have been together all those years if I had known sooner, love love." she's staring at me like I'm the most beautiful handsome girl in the room.

"Love, through that years you never left my heart. No fear can touch me except the fear of losing you again. I have never loved anyone this much before, Vida Mia" I'm cupping her face while she's saying that.

"You turned all my imperfections into perfection just by the power of your love. I love you for all the great things that you did for me. I can go at any stretch to defend my love for you. I have only one desire in my heart and that is having you as my wife."