13 | GET LAID

Jeongguk was aware of where he was; he was aware of his name and his age. He knew that he was walking right now. He was unaware that he was moving in Taehyung's direction or, more importantly, why. He saw him with a boy by himself, and something in him immediately tingled to wander aimlessly.

He quickly pulled his hair to the front as he walked next to Taehyung, who had his head cocked in his direction. The boy had his hands in his pockets and had ducked his head back by that point. ''Jeonggukie, what a bummer!'' With a smile that bordered on inebriation, Taehyung looked up at the other, who was directly staring at him. "I was just discussing Devil's Springs Vodka with Sojun-ssi.'' He spoke to him with a small pout and said, "The stupid rascals in here drank it all, but I really want to drink it.''

''Oh yeah?'' Jeongguk asked back, placing his hand in motion at the back of Taehyung's waist.

Taehyung smiled and nodded, indicating the boy in front of them, saying, "Sojun-ssi here suggested having a drink with me. He has a full bottle in his dorm.'' Despite being aware of Jeongguk's hand placement, Taehyung said and swallowed his words without objecting.

''Is that so?'' Jeongguk raised an eyebrow in Sojun's direction. He had his chest exposed and was dressed in leather pants and a white shirt.

''Jeon Jeongguk, as always expected to be here.'' Sojun said straight away, his gaze then falling at Taehyung beside him.

''What if I told you that Jeongguk here has three full bottles of alcohol in his dorm?'' Jeongguk as well looked at Taehyung, who had intentionally pressed himself against Taehyung; his head was leaned against his shoulder, despite the fact that Jeongguk wasn't who knows how much taller.

''You must have seen them though; they were displayed in my kitchen, remember?'' Taehyung hummed in response to Jeongguk's slight smirk. "I don't know, have I?''

Sojun has already scoffed and moved further away from them both while chatting with someone else.

''A person can't have a proper conversation about getting laid,'' Taehyung murmured lowly as he moved away slightly, but Jeongguk's hand remained in the same places. ''Hah, alcohol..same thing, no?'' With a gentle smile, Taehyung corrected himself before pulling completely away to move directly in front of Jeongguk. The lights above them were primarily emitting red light with a very faint blue tinge. They could feel the smoke of a joint nearby at that point, as the music was booming loudly.

"Getting laid and alcohol, same thing?" Jeongguk quirked an eyebrow, a playful glint in his eyes. "You have an interesting perspective, Taehyung-ah."

Taehyung chuckled, the faint red and blue lights casting a captivating glow on his features. "Well, both can be intoxicating in their own ways''

''So? Want the glass of Devil's Springs Vodka or improvised it?'' Jeongguk teased, his head cocked to the view and a seductive expression on his face.

"If the offer remains." Taehyung drew nearer to him so that the music could pick him out. "Does it?"

Jeongguk's gaze remained fixed on Taehyung, his expression holding a blend of playfulness and something more suggestive. The music enveloped them, the beats resonating with the pulsating energy of the party.

"The offer stands, Taehyung-ah," he whispered, his breath brushing against Taehyung's ear. "Devil's Springs or whatever else you desire, it's all within reach."

Taehyung's lips curled into a playful smile, his gaze fixed on Jeongguk's. "Then let's make it interesting. Surprise me."

Jeongguk nodded, the seductive expression on his face deepening. "I like the sound of that.'' Quickly taking Taehyung by the wrist, Jeongguk guided them through the crowded dorm.