If You Love Something, Let it Go If it Comes Back, it's Yours

Chapter 36

Harry looked at me like he wanted to kiss me. But I couldn't. I looked away. Harry didn't mind though. His gaze burned into the side of my face.

"Leah. I love you."

I stayed silent, wanting to say it back, but too afraid.

"Hell, I'm more than in love with you. I love you more than life itself, I love you enough to give you what you want even if it rips me to shreds okay?" He said, now forcing me to look at him.

His face held determination.

"So listen to me carefully."

He sighed and I waited in anxiety filled suspense.

"If you can't do this, and if you want me to leave your life- permanently or temporarily- that's what I'll do."

"But just know, that I will always love you, and you deserve everything. You deserve happiness Leah, no matter what. I just hope that I can be the one to give it to you." he whispered, his voice breaking at the end.

I looked up at him with glassy eyes. A watery smile took over my face and I attacked him with a hug.

"I love you Harry, I love you." I said, laughing and smiling through my tears.

Harry rubbed my back soothingly. Our happiness radiating throughout the room. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist.

Harry let out a melodious laugh and so did I.

"This calls for a celebration!" He cheered.

I laughed once again as Harry spun me around. I threw my hands into the air, all the pain from the previous year, melted away.

I was free now. I was with the love of my life.

Harry stopped spinning and looked at me with a sudden seriousness.

"Would it be crazy if I asked you to marry me right now?" He asked.

My jaw dropped.

"Are you, are you serious?" I asked, barely able to breathe.

He nodded feverishly.

I blinked rapidly, awestruck.

"We're young, and we're in love, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." he said, his smile permanent.

I could tell he wasn't finished.

"Leah. You are the most amazing girl I've ever met. Everyone said we wouldn't last, and it was just another fling, and look where we are now. Here we are, one year after being apart, still madly in love." he said.

I smiled so much my cheeks became sore.

"You loved something, and you let it free Leah. And look where that something is now. You're back in that something's arms aren't you?" He asked.

Tears of joy slid down my face and I laughed happily at his cheesy words.

"Leah Payne, will you do the honor of marrying me?" He asked.

My hands grabbed his face and I screamed the three letter word that would change my life forever.

"Yes!"

------
A/N

Guess who's back in town bitches