33

Chapter 33

*1 year later*

//It Was Always You - Maroon 5//

Vote losers, because this chapter is totally kickass ;)

*Harrys POV*

The petite blonde shoves me against the wall and kisses my lips harshly as I rip off her top. I push her onto the bed and tug my shirt off before she pulls me back down to her cherry stained lips. I slip her skirt off as she undoes my belt buckle.

I move down to kiss her neck as she tangles her hands through my hair.

"Hey Har-" Niall says walking into my room.

"Niall!" I yell.

"You bastard." he spits "Cheating on your girlfriend!" he yells.

The blonde looks up at me wide eyed.

"You said you were single!" she yells slapping me and hopping off the bed.

"Melissa wait!" I say as she re-dresses herself and I redo my belt pulling my shirt on.

"You lying cheat!" she yells again as I receive another slap to the cheek.

"Melissa!" I yell as she leaves hotel room.

I turn to Niall and clench my fists.

"What the fuck?" I yell and he rolls his eyes.

"You've been sleeping around for six months instead of going back to get her." he says.

"Leah is in the past." I say through clenched teeth.

"You're a real asshole man." he says shaking his head.

"Why do you even care? You have Cara! Don't fucking worry about me!" I yell.

"I do worry about you!" he yells and I roll my eyes.

"Because ever since she left you you've been acting like a real asshole Harry! You let the fame get to you! Ever since she left your sorry ass you've become a monster! You would've never treated women like that before Leah!" he yells animatedly.

I ball my fist up and punch him across the face as the others come out into the hallway.

Cara rushes over to Niall and Abby hides behind Liam. Louis and Zayn look at me completely shocked as Liam looks at me in disgust. Niall slowly looks up holding his jaw.

"You're a real asshole nowadays Harry." Liam says shaking his head.

"You need her Harry." Niall says.

"S-Stop talking about her!" I yell bringing my hands to my head as Cara helps him up.

"She left me! She doesn't want me!" I yell.

"She left you because of the pressure and all of the hate Harry, not because of you." Niall says shaking his head.

"Well what do you want me to do?" I yell.

"I want you to pull your head out of your ass." Niall says walking away.

I tug at the roots of my hair as the others walk away.

"Harry." Louis says.

"What? Are you gonna tell me how much of an asshole I am too?" I say.

"This is her address, go to her Haz. I'm sure she's been waiting for you." he says pushing a piece of paper in my hand.

"How do-" I ask looking up.

"Shut up Harry, listen to Niall, and get her back, we're driving back to London tomorrow morning alright. We have a long break and this is the perfect time." he says.