18

Chapter 18

I wait in the dressing room for the boys to come back in. Their interview just ended and it went really well. My phone has been vibrating nonstop and it's driving me nuts.

"Leah!" Niall says and I look up from the harsh tweets.
"Hi guys." I say with a light smile.
"How'd we do?" Zayn asks.
"You guys did amazing!" I say and they all smile.
"Group hug!" Louis screams and I stand up joining their little love fest.

We pull apart and get ready to leave. Harry grabs his phone and unlocks it opening up twitter.

"No! Please don't!" I say but it's to late and he's already read through some of the tweets. He sighs and looks up at me angry.
"They won't stop will they?" he says and I look down at my feet and shrug my shoulders. "Come here." he says and I oblige.

I walk over and he pulls me up against him.

"Smile."

A photo snaps and I look confused. He types on the keys and then looks at me.

"Check your twitter love." he says and I open my phone.

Harry_Styles: This is my girl, this is the bands girl. Would appreciate it if she stopped receiving death threats. H xx

I look up and smile and he smiles back. I hug him and he kisses the top of my head while hugging me back.

"Excuse me lovebirds, but I'd like to go get some food now." Niall says and we laugh pulling apart. Harry grabs my hand and we go out to the car. I take a seat between him and Louis.

"Let's get some McDonalds." Liam says and Niall fist pumps the air.
"Hell ya!" Niall screams and we all laugh as the driver parks the car.

We all hop out and walk in. The cashier looks absolutely shocked when we come in.

"Hello." Louis says.
"Um hi, aren't you guys that one direction band?" he asks.
"Ya we are!" Zayn says.
"Can we get two twenty piece nugget, five big macs, and six soft drinks please?" I say and all the boys look at me raising their eyebrows.
"Shut up I'm hungry." I say rolling my eyes and they all chuckle even the cashier.
"Ok, hold on." he says and walks to the back cooking the food.

Ten minutes later he comes out with two large bags and six cups.

"Alright, that'll be $27.34, you guys can get your drinks over there." he says pointing to the soda machine.
"Keep the change." I say as I hand him two twenties.
"Wow, thanks." he says smiling.

I grab the bag and walk over to a table. We eat our food and are having a pretty good time laughing about the interview until some girls walk by. They bang on the window and scream running into the restaurant.

"Oh my cheese-balls! You guys are one direction! Oh my gosh! And you're Leah Payne! Oh my, congrats! I totally ship it, Heah for life right! Oh my gosh."

The other one stands speechless. She's younger, around 11, the other girl is about 19.

"C-Can I get a picture possibly?" she says and I smile.
"Of course." I say standing up. "Let's go boys, up you go." I say and they all groan.
"How about you two just eat with us and we take a selfie or something?" Liam says.
"Oh my fudge! Ok, um, thank you... this is amazing!" the older one says as she takes a seat.

She sits next to Niall and her (what I think is her) sister sits next to Louis. The little one smiles up at him and he smiles back.

"Wow." she says and we all laugh.
Louis pinches her cheek and hugs her. "You're sooo cute!" He says and her face heats up.
"We were just coming to get a late night snack and we meet one direction! This is amazing!" the older one says and we laugh.
"What are your names?" Harry asks.

"I'm Cara, and that's Abby."
"What nice names." Liam says smiling.
"Thank you!" Cara says excitedly and we smile at each other.
"She gets excited." Abby whispers and we laugh.
"Sorry." she says her face heating up.
"That's ok. If you don't mind me asking, why are you two out so late?" Zayn says and the girls looks at each other.

"Our mom threw us out." Cara says looking down at the table.
"Why on earth would she do that?" Louis says.
"Um, she's been going through tough times lately and she isn't taking it very well, so she's been, um, she's been drinking, a little. So, she said we were holding her back, a-and I didn't think it was safe for us." she says.
"You poor girls." I say as Louis hugs Abby.

"Girls, do you need a place to stay tonight?" I ask and they look up.
"No, no, we couldn't." Cara says.
"Yes we can! I'm not sleeping on the street!" Abby says.
"Ok. You can stay with us as long as you like." I say and they smile.
"Thank you, so much." Cara says and I nod.
"No problem, you two can stay in my room and I'll sleep in Harry's." I say.

"That's so sad!" Niall hugs Cara and kisses her forehead while she flushes red.

We finished eating and are now at the hotel. I'm helping Abby and Cara settle in and giving them a pair of clothes to sleep in.

"Thank you so much." they say and I nod.
"I just hope someone would do the same for me." I say smiling.
"Goodnight." they call as I walk out the door.
"Goodnight."

I shut the door and walk down the hall to Harry's room. I knock on the door and he opens it with a smile.

"Hello love." he says and kisses my cheek.
"Hi Harry." I smile. "Carry me to bed?" I ask and he groans.
"Pleeeeeeease." I say and he sighs picking me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and put my head in the crook of his neck. I feel safe.

I could stay like this forever.

"Ya well you're getting heavy." he says.
"I said that out loud?" I say and he laughs nodding his head. He drops me on the bed and lays down with me.

"I love you." he says.
"I love you."

"Forever?" he asks looking into my eyes.

"Forever and a day."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
A/N

Ok so what do you guys think of Cara and Abby? Should I keep them in the story and have them stay or should I let them loose?