34

Chapter 34

Harry and I sit on the couch our legs tangled together his arm around my waist the other holding my hand. He rubs small circles on the top of my hand with his thumb smiling down at me.

"I missed you." I say quietly.

"I missed you too Leah." he says back kissing my forehead.

"When I saw you walk into the café, I don't know, I felt like I was on cloud 9 again, almost like I was in the turning point of some cheesy romance." I say letting out a small laugh.

"I feel like our relationship is the kind where everyone would be at the edge of their seat, because ours is pretty messy." he says and we both laugh.

"Yeah, we're a pretty big mess." I say and he squeezes my hand.

"But it's our big mess." He smiles and I look up at him.

"Y'know we're back in London for 3 months Leah." Harry says.

"Really?" I ask hopeful.

"Yeah. You maybe, wanna, pick up where we left off...?" he says biting his lip.

"Of course." I say before pressing my lips to his.

We pull away and I try and snuggle up closer, but find it difficult because we're so close to eachother already.

"Stay over tonight?" I ask looking up.

"Course." Harry smiles before kissing my forehead.

A little while later we decide to go downstairs to the café for dinner. We walk down the stairs hand in hand until we come to the café.

"Hi Will." I say going up to the counter.

"Hey Leah, is this Harry?" he asks drying a cup.

"Sure is." I smile and he squeezes my hand.

"Nice to meet you Harry, my sister is a big fan." Will says and I smile.

"You too Will." Harry says.

"So what can I get you?" Will asks us and I smile.

"Can we get two bowls of chicken noodle soup and two plain bagels with cream cheese?" I ask and he smiles.

"Sure, I'll be right back." Will says disappearing back to the kitchen.

"What a weird combination." Harry laughs.

"Is not!" I say slapping his chest playfully.

"Here we are." Will says and I hand him the money before Harry grabs the small tray.

We walk over to my favorite booth in front of the grand window and sit down across from each other. I pick up my bagel and take a bite as Harry watches me.

"What?" I laugh.

"I just, I missed you." he says and I smile.

"Ditto." I tell him and he breaks out into a full on grin.

"You always had a way with words didn't you?" he laughs and I shrug my shoulders.

"It's a gift." I reply taking another bite of my bagel.

He picks up his soup spoon while shaking his head and starts to eat. We silently eat the delicious food, occasionally giving each other a small smile when our eyes met.

"What was that?" Harry questions his head snapping up.

"What was what?" I ask before I see the flash.

We both look at each other and I widen my eyes.

"Y'know what? Leave it. It's fine." he says and I relax a little bit.