I'm Leah, Liam Payne's little sister

Chapter 1

I'm Leah Payne sister of 1/5 of the beloved boyband One Direction. I guess you could guess by the name, but I'm Liam's baby sister. We look a lot alike, I have curly chocolate brown hair that goes a down a little further than my shoulders. I have relatively tan skin and a few freckles. The only thing we don't have in common is our eyes, he has soft brown eyes and I have sky blue eyes.

Me and my brother have had a tough life, about 13 years ago our parents were in a fatal car crash that killed them instantly. We had to move in with our God parents because the rest of our family lives in America, and quite frankly our God parents weren't very... parent like, you could say. Liam and I would spend weeks alone while they were out getting drunk and partying with their friends. One time they completely forgot who we were and almost called the cops because they thought we were breaking and entering. So I guess you could say its pretty much been me and Li against the world.

I'm now 19 and I'm on tour with the boys.

They're my family now. Liam is like our dad, Zayn would be most like the mom I guess (that boy has an eye for fashion), Louis is like our older brother, Harry would be the middle, I would be the youngest, and Niall is like our dog because he will eat anything like your dog (I know that sounds a little mean, but usually your dog is your bestfriend and that's the kind of person Niall is)

As a kid I was always pretty popular. It wasn't like my life was terrible. In high school I dated the schools quarterback Jared Stevens and I was the star of the football team (that's soccer) and I was also the team captain for the swim team and the football team for 3 years. I was also one of the most popular girls in school, as for my brother he was more brains. Not a lot of girls noticed him until I came into 9th grade he was a sophmore then he went out for the football team (American football) he was the 1st string kicker
As for me I was immediately taken in by the populars, but honestly I just wanted to make it out alive so I could get away from Regina and John (our godparents).

So now you know about me but that isn't the story I want you to know... so, let's begin...