3

Chapter 3

Wednesday Night

I'm in my hotel room with Liam and Harry. Liam is yelling at us because someone on twitter tagged him in a picture of Harry and I this morning.

"What the hell is this guys?" Liam yelled
"Liam it's not what it looks like!" Harry tried to plead
"Well Styles it seems to me like you and my babysister look pretty comfy and like your dating which you better not be" he said with anger in his voice
"Li calm down" I said with a calm voice "I asked Harry to carry me this morning because I was really tired because I didn't get a lot of sleep last night. Alright?"

He pauses before answering

"Fine. Fine I'm sorry just be more careful" he said as he hugged me "I just get worried after you know..."

*Flashback in Liam's P.O.V*

It's 12:30, two hours after curfew. I go out to my car and drive to Jared's house she'll probably be there.

When I get there all the lights are off. Oh no. I run into the house and first I go up to Jared's room and his parents room not there... I then run down to the basement and I hear groaning. Oh God no. I turn the corner and see my baby sister unconscious on the floor and someone on top of her, Jared. I run over and push him off it surprises him and he falls off of her and I punch him right in the jaw. He's out cold. I pick up Leah and get her dressed and take her up stairs and pour water over her face. Thankfully she wakes up.

"Oh Leah thank God your ok!" I say crying and hugging her
"Th-thank you Li-Liam, th-th-thank you s-s-so *sniff* much" Leah crys.
"Hold on I'm gunna call his parents and the police."

*End of Flashback*

*Leah's P.O.V*

The boys and I are walking into Radio City when we're mobbed by fans. I get pushed to the ground and I am almost trampled when Harry picks me up

"You ok love?" he whispers in my ear
"Ya I think so..." I say while fixing my hair
"Good" Harry says while grabbing my hand. Was he? No! He was probably just doing that so I wouldn't fall over again... right?

Once the boys were done with the fans we headed into the show. Zayn and Niall were practically jumping with joy when they went in! It was so cute! I didn't even notice Harry was still holding my hand until we sat down and I tried to go sit next to Liam and I felt something tug. I laughed to myself but it seemed like Harry knew we were still holding hands because he was holding on, and he wasn't letting go... I don't understand what is he doing? Doesn't he remember Liam's rule?

Liam established that none of the boys could date me or have any relationship with me other than friends.

I ripped my hand away with question on my face, Harry looked hurt. He moved to the complete opposite side next to Niall and I was next to Liam. Whatever, he'll get over it.

*2 hours later*

The show has just finished and once again we're mobbed by fans, and again I'm knocked over but this time no one picks me up. I start screaming

"Help I'm gonna *breathes deeply* get trampled!"
"Leah are you alright?" Niall asks worriedly.
"Ya I'm ok now..." I say softly and glare at Harry, he looks upset. Slowly the fans go away, and we start leaving

Niall and Zayn are doing their rockette impression, right now they're doing the kicks. Harry still wont look at me. I don't know why but he's acting all grumpy. I just want to fix whatever I did, I didn't want to make him mad I just don't want to do anything that may jeopardize the band and our friendship.

I'll talk to him tonight.

*1:00 am*

I'm walking down the hall to Harry's hotel room. When I get to his door I hear light sobbing. I knock on the door
"Harry? Can I come in I want to talk about, er, tonight..."
"um *sniff* ya h-hold on *sniff*"

He comes to the door, his eyes were red and puffy from the crying. I cup the side of his face with my right hand. He looks exhausted. I take his hand and lead him to the couch.

"Harry why were you crying?"
"uhhh n-no reason I just miss my family, that's it."
"Harry?"
"Yeah?"
"Why were you so mad when I tugged my hand away tonight?"
"I don't know I guess I was just upset you didn't like me holding your hand I thought you liked me Leah. I was just confused..."
"Oh Harry. I do like you and you're like a brother to me but you know Liam's rule and well I wouldn't want to be the reason the band breaks up and I don't want t-"

Suddenly I feel his lips crash onto mine. They were so soft and gentle. I didn't realize I was kissing back until I felt him bite my lip, I pulled away so fast I think his teeth cut my lip.

"Harry, why would you? How could you what about the rule and what I just said I cant believe you just! I, I have to g-"
"Leah wait"

I walked out of the room hot salty tears stinging my cheeks. I ran down the hallway hearing Harry call my name

"LEAH WAIT I'M SOR-"

I slammed the door and sunk to the ground. I'm not ready for this it's to scary. It just felt so, right... No! What am I saying I can't date Harry. My thoughts are interrupted by a shallow knock at the door.

"Leah, c-can I come in and talk?"
"Are you sure you're not gunna try and make out with me Harry?"

silence

"Leah I just, I don't know what came over me. I just, I don't know please forgive me" he says I can tell he's upset.
I open the door and look at him
"Harry, I just, I don't know what to say. You need to control yourself. Alright?"

He nods with his head down. I pick up his face

"Harry"
"mhmm"
"I think you're wonderful and trust me I would love to go out with you but the band, Liam, and our friendship, is to important right now"
"Ya I get it" he says as he turns to go obviously hurt.
I grab his wrist "Hey Harry..."
"Yeah?" he turns around.

I go in for a kiss. It wasn't just a whimpy peck on the lips. Oh no this was one of my finest. We stood for five minutes just hugging and kissing. I pull away and simply say "goodnight" before shutting the door.

a/n
Woahhhhhh I just want to tell you guys I'm H and my favorite band member is Louis because ZAYUM! So ya I'm not gunna do these a lot but ya that's me haha