10

Chapter 10

Liam's POV

I search frantically around the hospital for Leah. I know she's probably hiding so she can be alone but I don't like her being alone in foreign places. I turn the corner and see Louis

"Louis, I need you to help me find Leah tell the other boys to look to. Alright?"
"Yea mate I'll tell them, don't worry we'll find her" he says sympathetically.
"Thanks mate" He pats my shoulder and smiles.

I just hope we can find her.

Leah's POV

I wake up not knowing where I am and I start to panic. Am I in a janitors closet? Right... Liam and I were fighting and I needed to get away from... whatever it was. I sit thinking about what I'm going to do when someone pops their head in the door.

"Thank God! You're alive!" the voice is deep and I recognize the voice as Zayn's
"What a miracle huh?"
"Now why do you say that love?"
"I just, everything is so difficult and I have to do that stupid stunt with Justin, and I ruined Christmas and Harry and I just, I don't know what to do!" I start to sob.
"Okay, first of all I will personally talk to Justin and his asshole publicist to get you out of that if you don't want to do it. Second of all Christmas will be great anywhere and I'm sure Mrs. Horan will send some food to New York for us. And lastly I see the way you and Harry look at eachother and when I see you guys I can tell it's love Leah, I know no one wants to admit it especially Liam" he chuckles "but it's there and it's definitely worth pursuing." he smiles as he finishes and wipes my tears.
"Thank you Zayn, I really needed that." I say with a light smile looking up at him
"Not a problem little miss!" he coos
"Why are all of you calling me that? I'm not a lot younger than you guys!"
"It suits you. Now come on Liam has been worried sick about you. He really is sorry for his outburst he was just upset." Zayn says in all seriousness. I nod my head and stand up.

Zayn and I walk hand and hand down the halls to my hospital room. I sit on the bed and read a Christmas Carol while I wait for Liam and the boys to come back.

"Leah!" I hear as Niall engulfs me in a huge bear hug
I giggle but it's gone when I see Liam and I shrink back.
"Leah please don't do that, I may have upset you but I would never hurt you..." he says quietly. I nod still a little on edge.

"Boys out. I have to talk to Leah, privately." Liam says quietly. they nod their heads and leave and Zayn sends me a comforting smile.
"Alright Leah, I know I was a jerk, but you know how I am when I get mad."
"Ya, that's what put me in the hospital, remember?" I laugh and he joins with me
"Ya I remember. Speaking of that we were supposed to leave hours ago!"
"Oh right! Um let me just grab my-" Liam cuts me off by grabbing my wrist
"I already took care of it." he says with a smile.
"Thanks Li."
A huge grin spreads across Liam's face "You called me Li so that means you forgive me doesn't it!"
I laugh at his childishness "Yes Liam." and I smile "Now can we go home!?" I whine
"Yes little miss! Yes we can!" he practically yells
"Stop calling me that! I mean it!" I say pointing my index finger in his face
"Alright, Alright!" he says putting his hands in the air "Jeez! Your turning in to Louis when he's in his "Walking entity of sass mode" and we don't need another one of those!" he puts finger qoutes around walking entity of sass, and I just laugh at him because it is true. Louis is very sassy, but he's very sweet.

We leave the hospital and are immediately surrounded by teenage girls and paparazzi. I look like crap, I'm in big gray sweatpants and Liam's Jack Wills sweatshirt. I try to nod, wave and stop because usually the boys sign autographs, but today they just plow through while I mutter sorry in the back. I hate it when they do that because then all the dirty looks are directed at me like I told them they can't sign anything or interact with them, when really the boys are the ones that aren't signing anything or taking pictures.