25

Chapter 25

//L.O.V.E. - Nat King Cole//

"Wanna go into the party now?" Harry whispers in my ear as we finish our last round of pictures.

"Sure." I say with a smile.

We grab each others hands and walk into the large dining hall, almost like a wedding venue. We find our spots at the 'Guest of Honor' table and sit down.

"Well that took forever." Harry sighs.

"My feet killllllll." I say and slide my heels off.

"Where are the others?" Harry asks and I shrug my shoulders.

"I don't know. I hope Abby and Cara did ok." I say and Harry smiles.

"You think Niall's going to get laid?" he says with a suggestive smirk.

"Harry, no, what the hell." I say and he chuckles.

"Hey," he says putting his hands up. "just a question."

"A dirty one. They aren't even dating, Niall's too shy to ask a girl out." I say and he nods in agreement.

"He won't ask unless he's sure he likes her." Harry says.

"What?" a voice asks in front of us.

"Um, uh, nothing. We were just talking about um, Ed, we were talking about Ed." Harry says and I nod in agreement.

"My ass you were." Niall mutters.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask a smile creeping onto my lips.

"I know about your guy's plan. And yeah, I do have a crush on Cara, but I'm not sure she likes me." Niall says running a hand through his hair.

"She does, trust me, sheeeee does." I say nodding.

"Ya' think so?" Niall says getting excited, like a kid on christmas.

"Yeah, now grow a pair and ask her out mate." Harry says and Niall scowls at him.

"Shut up." Niall says walking away.

Harry shrugs his shoulders and looks at me.

"Want to dance?" he asks and I smile.

"I'd love to." I say quietly and he smiles back grabbing my hand lightly.

"My lady."

"Good sir.

"Shall we dance." he says trying to be formal.

"We shall." I say slipping on my shoes.

We make our way to the floor and L.O.V.E by Nat King Cole starts to play and Harry and I start to sway back and forth.

"Suggested by the older group at the party, a slow song for the young ones. So ask a pretty girl to dance!" the DJ says and I smile into Harry's jacket.

"Hey pretty girl? You want dance?" Harry says and I laugh.

"We are dancing!" I say and feel his shoulders shrug.

"He said ask a pretty girl, so here I am, asking a pretty girl!" Harry says and I smile.

"Of course." I say and he squeezes me.

We sway to the rhythm of the song and Harry twirls me. I laugh and he smiles. He dips me down and I kick my leg up throwing a hand back. He pulls me up and I grin.

"Wow." I say.

"Wow." he says back.

He kisses me sweetly and I put my arms around his neck.

It feels like a scene from a movie and It just made me want to live in that moment forever.

He pulls away and I look at him closely, admiring his eyes, and his tanned skin. He stares at me to and I smile. He leans in and whispers in my ear.

"Hey matchmaker, look at the young couple." he says and I glance to the left.

Niall and Cara are dancing around. Niall dips Cara down and they start to laugh hysterically. He starts to twirl her and Cara falls on her bum. She looks embarrassed so Niall falls too. They share a smile and then they laugh again.

"We are good Styles, we are good." I say and he smiles with a nod.

"We are." he says as he twirls me again.

"I love you." he says and I smile.

"I love you." I say and he kisses me again.

We dance to a couple more songs before they ask for the boys to come on stage for the press conference part of the party. Harry kisses my cheek and heads up with the boys.

"Niall! Are you and Cara Vistanni a couple?"

"No." Niall says and I look to Cara, she has a blank expression on her face.

"Harry, is it true that you and Leah are engaged?"

"What? No, we've been dating for like, two months." he says.

"Liam, is there a special lady in your life right now?" a middle aged man asks.

"Yeah, Abby Vistanni." he says and I smile.

"Isn't Abby Vistanni 11?" The reporter asks in disgust.

"I didn't say I was dating her." he says rolling his eyes.

Sassy Liam, is my favorite Liam.

-

-

-

"Alright, let's go to the hotel room." Harry says and I smile.

"Ok." I say and he grabs my hand.

We ride up in the elevator in silence as I squeeze his hand.

We walk into the hotel room and I grab my pajamas. Harry's t-shirt and a pair of sport shorts. Harry peels his shirt off and slips on his plaid pajama pants.

I pull on the t-shirt and jump on the bed. Harry joins me and I kiss him. He pulls me down so I'm laying on top of him. I put my legs on the side of his hips and put my hands in his hair. He grabs the hem of the t-shirt and tries to pull it up but I pull away and shake my head 'no' he nods and kisses me again.

We make out for a little longer when I pull back and smile.

"I love you Leah Grace Payne."

"I love you Harry Edward Styles."

"Correction, I love you Leah Grace Styles." he says and I laugh rolling over and cuddling next to him.

We fall asleep like that perfectly entwined together.