2

Chapter 2

It's midnight. Right now everyones asleep, but I lay awake afraid to go to sleep. My dreams, well my nightmares always consist of my parents funeral and having to be shipped off to my godparents without Liam. I know it's not real but I can never seem to wake up. So I lay in bed staring at the ceiling, waiting for something to make me drift to sleep, even though I'm petrified of what will follow when I do.

*7 Hours later*

I hear loud knocking on the door. "Leah come on we gotta get going" Harry called in his hoarse morning voice from outside the door. I trudge to the door and open it to a sleepy Harry, he almost fell over because he was leaning on the door. He had messy bed head and was wearing a white tshirt and black sweatpants. He looked adorable in his half asleep state.

"Just let me go get dressed"
"Fine make it quick"

I trudge to the bathroom were I put on an oversized cream sweater from Gilly Hicks and my favorite pair of skinny jeans with my riding boots. I put on light amount of makeup and put my hair in a high ponytail. On my way out I grab my heavy black peacoat.

"Harry"
"ya?"
"Maybe could you carry me to the car?"
"LEeeEeEEah do I have to!?"
"PLEEEEEASE!"
"Come on"

I jump into his arms still sleepy. We hardly make it to the elevator without Harry falling over, as you can tell we are NOT morning people.

"Harry! What are you doing?" Zayn asked in a confused voice.
"She wouldn't leave if she had to walk" he answered bluntly.
"Well you better put her down before Liam sees you, you know how he feels about us and Leah" Louis said with warning in voice.
"Especially you Harry." Niall said.

I made a slight groan as I felt my feet touch the ground, I just wanted to be carried was it that big of a deal? But I could see where Liam was coming from I was his baby sister and boys were not really, a pleasure to me you could say...

*Flashback*

"Jared stop"
"Oh you wanna play games? I ca-"
"JARED KNOCK IT OFF"

The next thing I felt was white hot pain on my cheek, this has been going on for a few weeks now, my boyfriend Jared Stevens was the varsity quarterback. I thought he was the perfect guy because all the girls swooned over him and all the boys wanted to be him, but really he was just a jerk and a bully looking to get some. I cant believe I thought he was sweet and compassionate, big mistake.

Right now we are in his basement and his parents aren't home I know what he's trying to do to me... Liam told me Jared was trouble but I didn't believe him I just told him "You don't see him like I do Liam just give him a chance!" boy was I wrong. It's 11:30 an hour past curfew I just hope Liam will come to my rescue...

*End of Flashback*

We're in the car. Louis is driving, and my brother is in shotgun, Harry and Zayn are in the middle and Niall and I are in the back. Today the boys have concert practice so I'm just going to walk around town. Today we're in NYC. The boys are playing on the Today show on Friday so they have 2 days to get ready, So I told them I'm going to go see all the sights and then tonight we can see the rockettes in the Christmas spectacular. Niall and Zayn love the rockettes, Zayn even tried to convince his sister to take dance classes so she could become one, funny right!

About 10 minutes later we get to the rehearsal studio and I grab a taxi and head to the trump towers. When I finally arrive I go up to the top floor it's gorgeous, I head out onto the balcony when I hear my name. Papparazzi. I stand up and flash a few smiles, but I don't answer any questions about the boys show on Friday. I start walking away when I hear one question...

"Are you and Harry Styles dating?"

I stopped dead in my tracks. Did I hear that correctly. No it cant be right I've never even thought about dating Harry. I mean sure he was handsome and his hair always looked perfect and he had a gorgeous green eyes but... Harry is like my brother.

I don't know why that question bugged me so much but I just didn't understand why they asked me about Harry usually they asked me about Niall. And then it came to me, had they seen Harry carrying me this morning? If they got pictures Liam is going to be furious! I better warn Harry.

Leah: Harry I think the paps got pics of you carrying me this morning...

Harry: What do u mean?

Leah: Well I was on the balcony in trump towers when the paps showed up I was polite and smiled for a couple pictures and they were asking bout the show (btw didn't give anything away ;) ) and when I was walking away someone yelled "are you dating Harry Styles?" I answered no of course and I thought about it and usually they ask about Niall and not you so I thought about this morning...

Harry: Li is gunna be furious...